Micah Richards

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

I may be biased but I think he's been shit 

He's playing really well, maybe call it how it is instead of how you wish he was playing. You clearly want rid that's fine but he is playing well tonight.  

That foul throw highlights his fragility. Goes to pieces when it's not going his way. 

Nothing wrong with his physical attributes, and even in terms of ability I'd say he was decent. But his awaeness, intelligence and positional sense will show him up in the championship just as badly as it did in the premiership. 

1 minute ago, Qwpzxjor1 said:

That foul throw highlights his fragility. Goes to pieces when it's not going his way. 

Nothing wrong with his physical attributes, and even in terms of ability I'd say he was decent. But his awaeness, intelligence and positional sense will show him up in the championship just as badly as it did in the premiership. 

Spot on. And as a captain those are shit attributes, it's no wonder the team goes to pieces too. His job is to help players stay focused.

Just now, Ooh-Ah said:

That's pathetic.

I hope he Nevers plays another football match again and never earns another penny for playing football badly, let alone £60k every damn week. 

But of course I'm not seriously saying I'd get a baseball bat to his leg. It's called hyperbole, a lot of football fans use it, especially when wound up. You should get used to it. 

Â