Micah Richards

Demitri_C

17 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Under Sherwood, I thought he was our best player, but unfortunately has got worse and worse.

I agree but his attitude post-Sherwood was shocking

One of the first players that has to leave ! please god let there be someone who actually wants to sign this turd ! and thank you Tim Sherwood for bringing us such crap. He said we needed experience and brought this shit and Lescott ! well F@£king done 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I agree but his attitude post-Sherwood was shocking

He was absolutely shocking under Sherwood but put 100% effort it...when Sherwood left so did his effort.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Chicken Field said:

One of the first players that has to leave ! please god let there be someone who actually wants to sign this turd ! and thank you Tim Sherwood for bringing us such crap. He said we needed experience and brought this shit and Lescott ! well F@£king done 

Yep totally overated player - he has zero footballing brain. Just hope the hype around him secures him a move away.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Let's just pretend like Micah never had a decent reputation before he came here. 

Don't let facts get in the way of a random dig at someone not even with the club anymore though. lol

I detest Sherwood and his so called managerial ability is a joke and I write it on here when I want. OK with you?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Under Sherwood, I thought he was our best player, but unfortunately has got worse and worse.

He has been utter shite under every manager. The only difference is that his effort levels have monotonically decreased with each successive manager. However his 'ability' in the position has always been disgraceful. 

I thought he would be a good signing, could never have guessed he would have been this poor.

If the worst comes to the worst and we are lumbered with him next season, I would like to see if he has any ability in a DM role.

10 hours ago, poitier said:

I thought he would be a good signing, could never have guessed he would have been this poor.

If the worst comes to the worst and we are lumbered with him next season, I would like to see if he has any ability in a DM role.

With his footballing brain I can tell you the DM role or anything remotely central role will be an utter disaster.

• Like 2

His effort under Sherwood was higher but the signs were already there in terms of his ability. Made some shocking errors early on under Sherwood.

He's so last ditch he makes James Collins look like he reads the game like Maldini.

• Like 2

His positional sense is terrible, and always has been. When he was younger his pace and strength could rescue him and it hid his deficiencies as he could nip in with a last ditch tackle to rescue the situation, which probably looked good in highlight reels. I recall Gabby scoring a Hat-Trick against Man City when Richards was playing CB with Dunne, as Gabby had pace back then Richards could not make up for his lack of positioning in that game and City paid the price. This was always a memory that stuck in my mind over the years and reared it's head when we were linked with signing him last summer. His lack of game time over the last three years was not going to help him improve that aspect of his game in my opinion, so it was always a strange decision to make him your number one centre back and captain.

I actually thought on a free he was a good bit of business and a solid signing. How wrong I was.

Him, Lescott and Gabby haven’t just failed in their own performances they have failed in their responsibility in setting the example to others. They should have been the ones doing all they could to integrate the foreign lads, set the example to them and the younger players as to what was expected at the club. They should have been the ones both on and off the pitch showing leadership.

They did set an example but completely the wrong one.

• Like 3

Sorry but this should have been seen a mile off.  Lescott was crap at the baggies and hadnt been decent for a while.

Same with Richards - Did nothing for years at Man City , waddled off to Italy and failed there.  Why on earth did we think he was the player for us and more important our Captain.  HE has not done anything in his career to deserve being a captain.

Gabby - Been shite and caused behind the scenes problems since ONeil left.

• Like 1

He cant be here next season. Whenever he is on the pitch, he does more harm than good, and takes up a spot which someone who actually gives a damn and some effort would fill. He is unplayable. There is a slim to no chance no other club would want him, so it would still be better just to pay out his contract. He would serve the club best to be as far away from Villa as possible.

On 6/11/2015 at 23:16, villa4europe said:

When was he top quality? As a yoof at city? He was hyped to death, his flaws were there for everyone to see, he's let himself rot on city's bench happily taking home a huge pay cheque, he's also got a shocking injury record

I'm hopeful he sees this as last chance saloon and makes a good go at it, and that tim sees him as a RB rather than a CB

More than a few people seem to be remembering what he was as a prospect rather than what he now is as a finished article

wasnt far off :(

was never happy that we signed him

Â