Micah Richards

Demitri_C

He'll be one of the first to go in the summer. Thankfully, 'Brand' Richards seems to mask the ability of a player who has gone downhill since he picked up those numerous injuries at City.

I thought it'd be a good signing. Sadly not worked out and is very much a liability. An expensive one at that.

• Like 3

I don't get it with him, I really don't. 

We're bottom of the league, and he's the captain. We're going to play away at his old club, his boyhood club who he didn't really want to leave. Wouldn't you be busting a gut? Giving it 100%, doing your damnedest out of professional pride if nothing else? 

But he wasn't just shit, he didn't turn up. He's rank at the moment. 

If we get to the start of next season, and he hasn't found a buyer or cleaned up his act, we should terminate his contract. 

He's the biggest name with his agents (SEM_Group) along with Steven Davis and Kieran Gibbs :D

Surely they can't be that busy? Get cracking at finding him a new club!

It is amusing. I am not deluded, I am not a very good footballer. I sometimes have shockers just playing five a side with the work crew. I am late twenties, my kneecap is slightly off centre causing me pain and mobility issues. I had a game on Sunday... I pulled my groin.  

Accounting for my COMPLETE lack of ability and current injury record, I can confidently say I could walk on the pitch tomorrow and not do any worse than this gutless **** fraud. 

Edited by rodders0223

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I seriously question why the arm band keeps being passed between Richards and Lescott. Shows a bit of weakness from Garde IMO.

Completely agree DC and can only assume that it is because they are the most experienced and/or biggest influence on the rest? Maybe nobody else in the squad has the stomach for it?   Doesn't make it right though and Garde should just convince someone else to take it, even if it does mean ruffling a few feathers.  

15 minutes ago, HAL said:

should just play clark and okore for the rest of the season and give either one of them the captains armband neither will do asbad as either micah richards or lescott and did rather well for parts of last season 

I've just pretty much said the same thing in the defence thread.

I would burn his contract in front of him then piss on it. Not in the office though. You would ruin the carpet.

• Like 2

Honestly Okore-Clark should be our pairing going forward. No way Richards or Lescott stick around after this season. At least Okore and Clark might be here next year, so might as well let them play together. Plus they actually looked decent last year when they played together. They seem to suit each other well. 

• Like 3

If we got offers for Richards and/or Lescott in January and turned them down, that has to be one of the worst decisions ever made at this club. 

The pair of them are probably on £100k/week, and you could sell them both and actually the raise the average ability level in the squad. 

Not to even to get started on their attitudes. 

11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

If we got offers for Richards and/or Lescott in January and turned them down, that has to be one of the worst decisions ever made at this club. 

The pair of them are probably on £100k/week, and you could sell them both and actually the raise the average ability level in the squad. 

Not to even to get started on their attitudes. 

More than that I'd imagine - Richards alone is on 65k isn't he? 

Â