Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Even though he's Sky, I trust Colley.  He doesn't shoot his mouth off and tends to post as a fan rather than as a journo.

I vaguely know Pete through a friend and big Villa fan, and he actually offered me to shadow him for a day when I thought about becoming a journalist and he gave me a call. Big Villa fan, and a good bloke. 

I think Richards is a good signing for us. Still wants to prove himself. Would be great if we could get Trippier too.

• Like 3

he actually offered me to shadow him for a day when I thought about becoming a journalist and he gave me a call

Did you end up doing it? That'd have been a pretty interesting experience I reckon. I've never been privy to the sports side of this game, but I'd love to get involved with it even slightly

I asked around on a Fiorentina forum about their impressions of him and the response was that not very good at anything other than being athletic and that he's also tactically weak.

He also had a habit of running up and joining in attacks, but then just walking back when they lost the ball leaving them a man short in defense.

They also thought that he'd be more suited to the PL than Serie A, something i agree on.

i was a little baffled earlier to read that sherwood wants to play richards at centre back (richards and clark pairing?) seeing as he probably plays better at right back, but maybe he prefer playing in the centre? either way, in sherwood we must trust

£65k isnt really that much considering hes only going to pocket around £39k per week, plus hes got a better chance to be called up for england than any of our other english players (except delph)

Gary Gardner tweeting about how he'd be a great signing is odd. Never normally see players commenting on transfer gossip...

Unless they play for their National Teams!

i was a little baffled earlier to read that sherwood wants to play richards at centre back (richards and clark pairing?) seeing as he probably plays better at right back, but maybe he prefer playing in the centre? either way, in sherwood we must trust

£65k isnt really that much considering hes only going to pocket around £39k per week, plus hes got a better chance to be called up for england than any of our other english players (except delph)

I wish I could only pocket 39k a week.

• Like 3

I'd not seen the comments suggesting we may play with 3 CBs, anyone have a quick link?

Presumably this means we would face certain teams '? Clark Okore Richards Bacuna', and if we want to switch to a 4 we can go '? Clark Okore Richards'.

meh signing

lets see how many games he can remain fit

Unless he suddenly turns into the bionic man i'm not going to get my hopes up

I may be wrong but I didn't think he'd had lots of injury problems over the last few years.

Â