GENTLEMAN

Very impressed. I've had PES games up until 2008, but have been buying FIFA every year since. Have played 4 or 5 games now and find the feel of it better than FIFA. For example, when you have a shot from outside the box, the player really hammers it.

Other things I like are the line on the pitch in the replay for offsides, which they did away with on FIFA.

Best PES in a long while for me

Gonna give it a go tonight.

Quick Google tells me there's still no 2v2 feature. Sort it out!

There is 2v2, you go into the team play lobby and you can set it to maximum of 4 ppl and just select 'any players' before the game begins.
  • Like 1

There is 2v2, you go into the team play lobby and you can set it to maximum of 4 ppl and just select 'any players' before the game begins.

Is it not ranked though? Used to be similar on FIFA but everyone used to quit if they were losing. So they made 2v2 a ranked game mode. 

Is it not ranked though? Used to be similar on FIFA but everyone used to quit if they were losing. So they made 2v2 a ranked game mode.
No there's been no ranked 2v2 in it for a number of years but hopefully they might surprise us this year and have it in there. Doubt anything will be announced by konami before release so will have to wait and see what features are in the game when it's launched.
  • Like 1

Â