limpid

Any recommendations for nearby parking?

Bringing my old man and little lad - three generations together!

I don't live far by from the City Ground (Southwell) , definately wouldn't park near the ground as it's the annual riverside festival held on Trent Bridge every year this weekend and you won't get to park or go down Victoria Embankment... street parking : park anywhere near George Road in West Bridgford down the road from the cricket ground or near Mundella Road. Might be handy catching the local Tram (where there is park and rides available and they won't be full) to Station Street and walk 10 mins from there which is easily signposted from the stop off. Enjoy!

• Like 1

This is our glamour tie this year then is it? 

No but laughably it's Forest's to celebrate their 150th centenary.  :D

We played this fixture a few seasons ago in a pre-season friendly and took 4000! 

Is TBI ok for away fans? 

Not normally but might be okay with it being a friendly.

If not there are plenty of decent places on Central Ave in West Bradford a short walk from the ground or The Lady Bay is a decent little pub.

Live a few hundred meters from the ground and can't go, absolutely gutted.

Anyway needs any local info on boozers or parking etc just shout up.

Hi Trent , was think of parking at county hall , is that ok for away fans?

Live a few hundred meters from the ground and can't go, absolutely gutted.

Anyway needs any local info on boozers or parking etc just shout up.

Hi Trent , was think of parking at county hall , is that ok for away fans?

Yeah its fine and good for getting away (assuming you are heading back to Brum.

New A453 is open so will make it a lot quicker.

Depends if you like chavs and candy floss? :)

Nah its okay actually.

Oh and ignore the little brown 'football traffic' signs they send you the long way around, sounds like you know where you are going though.

Cheers buddy.

not exactly, they're usually geared to getting the starting 11 and subs match fit, but depends on signings as well. Veretout may not start this game but I think he might be thrown straight in at Bournmouth. Hope he does get a good run out though. Hoping to see Grealish in there too.

Really excited for this. Hopefully we'll see a few of the players who haven't featured due to International commitments like Sanchez and Guzan, aswell as the new boys.

It really feels like a new dawn at the moment, I haven't been this excited for a new season for about 5 years.

Â