limpid

Can't believe we've just given Baker a new contract.

Yeah I got told off for saying the same

Guy is pants. Our defence is a mess , we need a cb.

You got told off, and now you feel justified from watching him play a 45 minute performance in pre-season, playing next to Sanchez?

Let's give him a bit more of a chance this season before we write off that contract as a huge mistake, shall we?

There were months last season where he was our best centreback (people were even talking about him being better than Clark, at one point), so maybe we should hold off the 'I told you so's...... for a few games, anyway!

• Like 1

Just back, an enjoyable but also frustrating football match.

Going behind straight away was farcical but fair play, thanks mainly to Westwood and gueye in midfield we got ourselves back into the game.

Three very good goals from Sinclair, but three equally poor goals conceded.

Gueye, Westwood, Sinclair, Hutton and Cole were very good.

Crespo didn't start well but so did the rest of the defence. Shame he went off injured just as he was getting into the match.

Great numbers by villa fans, but why does nearly every song have to include f*** or c*** in it? Lots of kids there today..... Maybe I'm getting old but there isn't a need for it every song.

• Like 3

I have never taken a lot of notice of pre season results as it's all about fitness and for the manager trying things out.

Player's make mistakes, systems fail but hopefully everyone learns something.

It gets real next weekend though and I can't wait :)

Too many songs about the great unwashed again & we say they are obsessed. 

It seems some fans just want to chant about our rivals. One of the reason I don't sit in the Holte anymore, I can't stand it. Any early round cup game is by far the worst for it.

Maybe they could work on some chants for our players instead. We barely have any.

• Like 1

Â