Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

hogso

shenmue forklift racing > forza

i thought sony had a great conference personally, they had the 3 big reveals of which FF was genuinely unexpected by me, guardian looked great, shenmue is a must buy for me, no mans sky im still unsure of, uncharted is my no 1 franchise so thats a no brainer, they had the 2 new IPs, dreams doesnt interest me in the slightest and horizon could go either way, no one cares but the industry experts will tell you how important the multiplat stuff is and sony still has destiny and now batman, SW Battlefront, AC and CoD, xbox had the better but way smaller dark souls and fallout

biggest problem for them is none of the big stuff is out this year, they briefly showed until dawn but should have made more out of it, no ratchet and clank, i might be wrong here but

no big 3rd party morpheus game (was expecting trackmania after the ubisoft comment)

is anyone bothered by this play first and scraping together exclusive content pissing contest stuff?

i think id say the same for sony as i said for MS, if you didnt already own one im not sure they showed anything that would change your mind

It's a shame MS didn't show off any other games such as Scalebound, Quantum Break and Crackdown. Not sure how much interest I will have in those anyway but would have liked to see. 

Believe they're on record saying these are all at Gamescon. I've a growing interest in Scalebound, the more I hear the more I'm interested. This time last year I couldn't care less.

• Like 1

Think I'll put the Wii U on eBay this week. There's nothing coming out that interests me and it's just collecting dust.

Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Edited by hogso

Was hoping for some Until Dawn info but absolutely nothing about it :(.

yeah it was disappointing, seeing as its the only PS4 exclusive launching this year they should have hyped it up, no ratchet and clank, project morpheus was really quiet, no vita stuff, no GT7, no everybodys gone to rapture, no let it die, no tearaway unfolded, no hellblade, no persona 5

they did a great job of making multiplat games seem theirs but what they showed of their exclusives was pretty poor

Was hoping for some Until Dawn info but absolutely nothing about it :(.

yeah it was disappointing, seeing as its the only PS4 exclusive launching this year they should have hyped it up, no ratchet and clank, project morpheus was really quiet, no vita stuff, no GT7, no everybodys gone to rapture, no let it die, no tearaway unfolded, no hellblade, no persona 5

they did a great job of making multiplat games seem theirs but what they showed of their exclusives was pretty poor

Gamescom is still to come

This might be one of the best trailers for anything I've ever seen, game, movie, you name it.

The use of Elegia is just... inspired.

Please don't let me down Kojima.

Edited by Chindie

Â