Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

hogso

You will find it with any game though, some people love or hate it. Halo 2 was my everything when it came out. I'd hate to think how many hours i sunk into the online in that game.

Edited by Daniel

not even the year of the remaster...

the not having to pay for games you already own thing is interesting, if that works off previous saves classing you as owning the game it could be great

You misunderstand

If you own the disc, you can pop it into the console and play (if the game is supported). If you've bought the digital version and it's on your Xbox Live account, you can download and play it on the Xbox One. Absolutely identical to the way it works on Xbox 360, got nothing to do with deciding what games you own based on saves or anything like that. You either have the physical copy, or you own a license from buying on Xbox Live

Also, that controller. Sweet merciful mother...

Edited by P3te

the not having to pay for games you already own thing is interesting, if that works off previous saves classing you as owning the game it could be great

Do you think it was good or OTT? I quite liked it...

Do you think it was good or OTT? I quite liked it...

It looked phenomenal

Also... Dark Souls III

Edited by P3te

is EA access working pete? the crowd was really flat then, i thought it was a good announcement

People don't like EA, but EA Access is astonishing value for money. $35 for a year's sub, and 15 games (I think) available as part of that, it's genuinely crazy, and it's moving towards something very, very different for EA that I'm not supposed to know, and as far as I know, nobody outside the company knows. They're looking to move away from annual updates, and instead release a major sports game every 2 years, with a seasonal upgrade and patch coming after 12 months. I have no idea of time frame, but EA Access plays a big part in it

I'm unconvinced by their backwards compatibility at this point.

It's great, because it means devs will bundle old games with the new ones - ala fallout 3 with fallout 4, and r6 and r6 vegas with the new r6

On another note, Sony need a HUGE conference, because they're falling further and further behind right now

I'm unconvinced by their backwards compatibility at this point.

It's great, because it means devs will bundle old games with the new ones - ala fallout 3 with fallout 4, and r6 and r6 vegas with the new r6

On another note, Sony need a HUGE conference, because they're falling further and further behind right now

The idea is great.

I'm unconvinced by its implementation. I want to see that shit working and properly supported, not drip feeding us handfuls of titles at a snail's pace (or merely bundled with next gen sequels) that fail to emulate the titles 100%.

So far, the MS conference isn't setting me on fire as much.

Edited by Sie

I'm unconvinced by its implementation. I want to see that shit working and properly supported, not drip feeding us handfuls of titles at a snail's pace (or merely bundled with next gen sequels) that fail to emulate the titles 100%.

So far, the MS conference isn't setting me on fire as much.

It's not emulation, it's native

Edited by P3te

Â