Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

hogso

Yeah Lego Marvel Avengers was announced awhile back, you could pre-order it for awhile now (Honestly i enjoy those games for getting 100% on them).

Looking forward to seeing the Walking dead game the payday devs have come up with if it's there and hoping for some KH3 gameplay.

Honestly feel like it's going to be a weak E3, majority of the ip's announced last E3 still aren't out so i'm not really bothered by more new ip announcements.

Edited by Bradd92

My biggest hope is for Red Dead (something) to be revealed.    It's been five years since Red Dead Redemption, it's been two years since GTA V (and wasn't that supposed to be a 2012 release?) so we are due something.  Can't see it happening but I'd bloody love it if it was. 

original.jpg

G1 Transformers brawler due to be revealed.

Apparently called Transformers Devastation, there's some very very thin speculation it's a Platinum developed title, in which case it should play very well.

ShutUpEnergon.gif

My biggest hope is for Red Dead (something) to be revealed. It's been five years since Red Dead Redemption, it's been two years since GTA V (and wasn't that supposed to be a 2012 release?) so we are due something. Can't see it happening but I'd bloody love it if it was.

If Red Dead gets announced I'll declare this the best E3 ever instantly (unless it's an IAP riddled piece of nickel and dimed shit. Or a HD remake, although even that would be cause for celebration, if very unlikely).

As you say though, isn't happening.

original.jpg

Apparently called Transformers Devastation, there's some very very thin speculation it's a Platinum developed title, in which case it should play very well.

ShutUpEnergon.gif

If it's anything like the Legend of Korra game they did, I wouldn't get too excited.

original.jpg

ShutUpEnergon.gif

If it's anything like the Legend of Korra game they did, I wouldn't get too excited.

Confirmed as a Platinum joint.

Whilst they have had some duff releases, they've had plenty of acclaimed games for their mechanics - Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising etc etc. I'd lean towards this being decent. Looks spectacular too.

I would like to think platinum will throw a bit more at this transformers game than they did Korra. It was soulless, as if they'd been given this license to work with for activision, and put barely any effort in. That was cel shaded too, and download only, which I've heard a suggestion this may be as well. Hopefully not, as on paper it should be an absolute doozy

Edited by hogso

Dishonored 2 leaked. Loved the first one!

It was pretty obvious they were going to make that game, wasn't it?   Maybe I'm not surprised for reasons so nerdy they are almost embarrassing, but a guy I follow on Twitter got a job at Arkane Austin (who made the first game) just after he was let go by Irrational after they shipped Bioshock Infinite.  What else was he going to make?

Keep remembering things to add to the list of things i want to see, I want to see some proper The Division gameplay.

Will watch Bethesda's tonight for some F4 gameplay but i imagine it's just going to be F4/ESO exp and Dishonored announcement.

Edited by Bradd92

Yep The Division has been in the pipeline for ages now, keep seeing the same gameplay / cinematics so hopefully we'll get to see something new. I've a feeling it'll be downgraded graphically though :(

i'm interested in how much they show of gears of war

someone is getting lumped with showing 5-10 minutes of MGSV and probably CoD too so it'll be interesting which way round that is (im guessing xbone will have CoD and some timed exclusive stuff) i think sony will throw batman in there too

latest rumour is an xbone rare bundle, perfect dark, banjo kazooie etc this year is going to be the year of the remaster

Â