Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

hogso

Press conferences start in a few days, oddly The Guardian seem to think that The Last Guardian will make an appearence. Not quite at Duke Nukem Forever proportions of hilarity yet, but getting there.

Eager to see more of Fallout 4, new Deus Ex, EDF and ofc the main event, hopefully, some sort of P5 news or gameplay.

The recently annouced/leaked new Mirror's Edge game I'll be curious to see too, should be a beaut if nothing else.

Edited by hogso

if capcom are going to base their business around HD remakes of old game series then they have to start with onimusha for me

hoping for but not expecting ni no kuni 2

wouldnt mind another star wars game

think the big stuff will be games that we already know plenty about, MGS 5 will take up 10 minutes of someones conference, so will FF, the you've got uncharted, halo, no mans sky etc expecting a new GT, gears and god of war shown properly, deus ex, mass effect, xcom 2, lego doing a skylanders

maybe maybe a slim xbone, a new vita (doubt it) and lots on project morpheus, not sure what else either of them can add in terms of apps but they no doubt will

Unlikely to be a slim Xbox One revealed, Microsoft quietly announced a revised console yesterday with increased storage and new updated controller.

They do need to unveil a slim sooner rather than later, there's no way that machine can't be made smaller.

Edited by Chindie

They do need to unveil a slim sooner rather than later, there's no way that machine can't be made smaller.

It's all about airflow and not repeating RROD for the moment, don't expect a slimmer one til next year at least

The Guardian seem to think that The Last Guardian will make an appearence.

There's always a chance, but I don't think they're basing it on anything other than an educated guess. They definitely don't have it from inside Sony, because they're suspiciously impermeable right now regarding their E3 lineup, which is exciting. Christ knows they need to do something special - the last few months have been dreadful for PS4

It's all about airflow and not repeating RROD for the moment, don't expect a slimmer one til next year at least

I understand totally why they went for such a large footprint, I'm just inclined to believe they could get it slimmed down if needs be without compromising the machines airflow at this point.

I agree it's something for next year at the earliest though.

Morpheus aside I'd guess no mans sky, uncharted (+boxset), until dawn, ratchet and clank (film and boxset) GT7, god of war (+boxset) guerrilla will show a mind blowing demo of horizon that everyone will shoot down after, still hoping for syphon filter

But none of that will be out this Christmas so I'm also guessing they'll have a couple of huge games with some better on PS4 guff attached to it

This is probably the least interested I've been in an e3 for years. I'm hoping that means it'll take me by surprise.

Microsoft seem to be going in fairly confidently do I'll be interested to see what they actually show. If it's what most people think it will be, and have done for months, I'm not sure why they're so quietly cocky - Gears remake, Halo, Forza, Tomb Raider... It's potentially a good lineup but there's nothing blowing anyone's socks off there. The zombified husk of Rare is rumoured to be turning up with a new title.

Sony... Well, I think if Sony turn up with anything half decent they'll get plaudits purely out of desperation.

Nintendo must be worth a watch purely to watch the potential car crash unfold. The Wii U is dead in all but name, and has been since about 30 seconds after launch (despite a core group of quality titles) and they aren't showing Zelda... So unless there's genuine bombshell surprises we're getting Yoshis Woolly World info a week before launch and er...

Bethesda should be interesting. Doom! Proper look at Fallout (possible more surprises?) Dishonored sequel?

EA will be the usual EA show. FIFA, Madden, Battlefront, Need For Speed... Probably can't be as bad as last year though.

If Doom turns out to look decent I'll be prepared to call E3 a success though, I think, the bar is set that low.

The studio that make the metroid series tweeted a link to nintendos e3 site earlier so the big rumour is them doing a new game, too little too late IMO, if they are finally going to do another metroid game (1st in 5 years, 1st proper one in 8 years) they'd be better off waiting for the 18 months away console

original.jpg

G1 Transformers brawler due to be revealed.

Apparently called Transformers Devastation, there's some very very thin speculation it's a Platinum developed title, in which case it should play very well.

• Like 3

Â