Tapatalk - decommissioning

limpid

Question

In the next few weeks VillaTalk will be upgraded to IP.Board 4.0. This brings many improvements. However, the cluster it is hosted on does not allow me to upload the extension software needed for Tapatalk.

I've approached Tapatalk support who haven't managed to reply to my request for assistance.

It is likely that at some point in the near future, tapatalk will stop working for an unknown period of time. I can only apologize.

More updates in this thread (please follow the thread if you are interested).

I've been talking with the hosts and they now say that I can continue as before. Previously they said that on the new platform I couldn't install software other than through the IP.Board interface and Tapatalk doesn't work like that.

This will be turned off very shortly, possibly even later today.

For those with poor comprehension skills. This says possibly as soon as yesterday. Next time I won't let you know in advance.

I think you may have taken the posts in this thread the wrong way! ;)

• Like 1

Oddly enough, I currently can't get onto VT via the mobile skin, but I can via TapaTalk...

Please start a new thread for new issues. Thanks.
As far as I'm concerned it's not an issue so long as TapaTalk is working; I don't like the mobile skin and don't want to use it. If somebody else does, THEY can start a thread! [emoji4]
Â