Women's world cup 2015

StefanAVFC

It's no hyperbole to say that I've seen better quality in a Festival League game. 

you cant talk about quality when you have watched Villa play in last 4 seasons ;)

While quality isnt great you dont get the same amount of diving and cheating you do from the men's game which is refreshing

Come on, Ivory Coast aren't that bad!

People can say what they want about the quality, but I'm enjoying this loads. It helps that I've never heard of most of the players so I don't think they're all dickheads before they kick a ball.

This reminds me of Zaire losing by a similar scoreline in the World cup in the 70s......was just waiting for Ivory Coast player to boot the ball away when that free kick was given.

I must say I enjoyed watching some games during the Olympics so they're not all of a terrible standard. For example England Brazil which was played at the new Wembley was an excellent match so I think we'll see some decent games in the knock out stage.

One thing that's always consistant though in all the teams is just how poor the goalkeeping remains.

It's no hyperbole to say that I've seen better quality in a Festival League game.

you cant talk about quality when you have watched Villa play in last 4 seasons ;)

While quality isnt great you dont get the same amount of diving and cheating you do from the men's game which is refreshing

We can just ignore the tumble the Canadian player took to win the penalty in the opening game...

Full size artificial pitches are amazing to play on if you compare it to a typical Sunday League pitch, it can't be that bad for injuries surely. The perfect flatness and predictability over grass surely makes up for the harder surface.

Â