Off Season Optimism Thread

jackbauer24

Off season optimism thread.  Put it this way.  If I could get good odds on it, from a 'savvy bet' point of view I'd back us to go down next season.

We're like 4/1 BOF, what more do you want, we are probably 2/1 shots in my eyes.

Rubbish. We have been crap for 4 seasons and STILL have not got relegated. I would put Watford, Leicester, Bournemouth and Norwich as more likely to go down than us. Plus West Brom are due a relegation, and Billic could be Di Canio 2.0 with West Ham's form since January has been pretty woeful, they could do a Hull. With some reasonable signings and not having Lambert as the manager we should be able to get mid table. Surely?

I'm worried that at the moment it seems to be a mass exodus and we'll be playing 5-a-side with rush goalie come pre-season, but...

There will be, as ever, 4-6 sides worse than us.  

With Tim in charge we'll have wildly fluctuating results - plenty of hammerings, but also more wins.

It'll certainly be a roller-coaster season (hopefully not the Smiler variety) - 14th I reckon, with a glimmer more potential.  Though I also harbour fears it'll be a car crash and Tim'll be gone by Christmas.

Â