Portugal Tour

Kingman

Anybody on a jolly up   :cheers:  :flag:  :cheers:

Villa will be heading to a Portuguese pre-season training camp to prepare for the 2015-16 season. 

The club will be in Portugal from July 9-18 as Tim Sherwood puts his players through their paces. 

There will be two open training sessions at the Estadio Da Nora in Albufeira on Saturday July 11 and Friday July 17. 

A training match against Fulham will be open to supporters free of charge on Saturday July 11 and the same applies for a second training match on Friday July 17 as we take on Bristol City. 

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4751400,00.html

Edited by Kingman

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to know what time the games kick off for both Sporting Braga today, and Fulham tomorrow?

The AVTV page has banners for both games but just redirects you to the signup page even though I am signed up and logged in :angry:

Not that I am expecting it to work during the game either, but it's worth spending 20 minutes of my life watching the buffer screen if I at least know what time it is on.

I'll attempt to watch but my internet is deciding to be a bitch at the moment, and AVTV (even after the re-brand) has been awful so I am not expecting it to be a pleasant experience.

Is the game just likely to pop up on the front page of AVTV? I must say they have done a bang up job (as usual) of making it nice and clear about when it is on and where exactly you can watch it /s

Lost 3-1

Kozak scored for us, played many peripheral players

Richards don't take prisoners as Fulham will testify

Poor game.....think Fulham are ahead of us in fitness terms.

Â