Fallout 4

Frobisher

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Is there a perk that lets you link storage containers?

Local Leader in Charisma. I'm building towards it now so I'm not entirely sure how it works but it seems you need to use some of your population as mules in order to set up supply lines between settlements. 

3 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Local Leader in Charisma. I'm building towards it now so I'm not entirely sure how it works but it seems you need to use some of your population as mules in order to set up supply lines between settlements. 

I posted a link above that gives you an idea  :)

Well up to level 13 now.

Having real trouble killing enemies though.  My sniper rifle does 51 damage, but I literally need 10 head shots to kill super mutants and Raiders?  Even my shotgun from close range (55 damage) needs at least 4 shots. (should I be using the VATS more, doesn't seem to do much!?)

Ammo is very expensive aswell from the stores

Stuck on one of the last Danse/Clooney missions and i need to clear out some mine, but there are about 50 raiders in there so don't want to risk going in.  Am I trying this too soon?

I've also lost my dog and Cate...told them to go back to the sanctuary and I cant see them anywhere  ??

Any help appreciated !

3 hours ago, simont123 said:

Well up to level 13 now.

Having real trouble killing enemies though.  My sniper rifle does 51 damage, but I literally need 10 head shots to kill super mutants and Raiders?  Even my shotgun from close range (55 damage) needs at least 4 shots. (should I be using the VATS more, doesn't seem to do much!?)

Ammo is very expensive aswell from the stores

Stuck on one of the last Danse/Clooney missions and i need to clear out some mine, but there are about 50 raiders in there so don't want to risk going in.  Am I trying this too soon?

I've also lost my dog and Cate...told them to go back to the sanctuary and I cant see them anywhere  ??

Any help appreciated !

There are a few things you can do: Use VATS as it opens up the critical strike mechanic (crits cannot miss) and try some different weapons, maybe instead of going for high damage low rate of fire guns try the opposite? Chew through something with a machine gun or put a drum magazine on a handgun and just keep pumping out lead.  Stick on the Power Armour and take the minigun?  Go exploring elsewhere for a couple of hours as there is an absolute ton of content to get through then come back when you've got a bigger gun or more health. 

Dogmeat tends to go back to Red Rocket or chill in the back yards (by the kennels) in Sanctuary. 

• Like 1

im the same, VATS as much as you can, if you dont think it'll kill them then try and disable the limbs instead, take the legs off ghouls, weapon carrying arm off raiders, use the tommy gun or shotgun to spray crowds, always hack security robots if they're available

• Like 1

I love this game. On an early mission I was hunting some raiders in a building. I had to duck into a side room to avoid detection.

What do I find? A teddy bear sat on the toilet reading the newspaper. I loved it.

I'm crap at shooters, but I can play this. A good dose of VATs and automatic weapons with disposable ammo is serving me well.

I'm suddenly become interested in upgrading all my guns, so gun nut and science it is.

• Like 1

I had to duck into a side room to avoid detection. What do I find? A teddy bear sat on the toilet reading the newspaper. I loved it. >

Wearing glasses that you can take no less.

Aw man, are they useful?

Depends which way you look at it.

I had to duck into a side room to avoid detection. What do I find? A teddy bear sat on the toilet reading the newspaper. I loved it. >

Wearing glasses that you can take no less.

Aw man, are they useful?

Well you can wear them or scrap them, but no not really.

Nice one guys, found the dog in the kennel at the back of the Sanctuary.  Grabbed him then went back to the vault and got the cryogun.

Started using the cryogun, power suit along with the VATS (SO much easier) and cleared the Rider mine no problem.

Just need to go on the ammo scavenge as ive only got 40 bottle caps!

Â