Fallout 4

Frobisher

All the perks have been leaked/figured out, Charisma and Luck perks look fantastic, although I'd be a little anxious going in to a fire fight if I was just maxing those out.

Edited by hogso

Wanted to take a few days off work to play, but of course I get told I have to travel the day it comes out. So basically I am going to get it at midnight, play till the early hours, then have to go 2 nights without it. 

Vault-Boy-ANGRY.png

I wish I could play at midnight, ordered the pipboy edition from game (yes I am that sad, deal with it) I've been assured it will be delivered on Tuesday by courier so I'm expecting to wake up to a missed delivery card. Still on the brightside I have 11 days off starting Monday and have at least 1 extra day off a week until Christmas week. 

I wish I could play at midnight, ordered the pipboy edition from game (yes I am that sad, deal with it) I've been assured it will be delivered on Tuesday by courier so I'm expecting to wake up to a missed delivery card. Still on the brightside I have 11 days off starting Monday and have at least 1 extra day off a week until Christmas week. 

You lucky git.

Missed the boat big time with the PipBoy edition. I've cancelled some annual leave tomorrow and rearranged for later on this month to get some solid play time in. Although of course my excuse for rearranging my leave was a hastily constructed lie that didn't include "it's because I want to play Fallout".

Game did some offer for pre-ordering, I also got a Vault 111 t-shirt (size L, might have fit me 10 years ago) and a Charisma Bobblehead.

There was an almost instant effect from the bobblehead, took it out the box and gave it a rub before checking my payslip and I'd magically got a 20p payrise.

There's a build planner already up here

• Like 1

Game have cancelled a bunch of pre orders of the pip boy edition because of problems with their payment system. Who still buys games form those **** jokers? They've been pulling the same shit for years.

Ordered the disc, found out it's one disc with 4.7gb of the 26gb download on the disc, cancelled my disc order and just brought on steam instead.

Was expecting the reverse, 5gb download and 21gb on a couple of discs.

Preload starts at 9pm GMT tonight so i'll get it downloaded for 12am Tuesday instead and play it for a couple of hours that night.

Edited by Bradd92

Game have cancelled a bunch of pre orders of the pip boy edition because of problems with their payment system. Who still buys games form those **** jokers? They've been pulling the same shit for years.

Saw that, They're claiming it was on the customer side (lack of funds, changed billing details etc.) but I'm assuming they oversold their allocation to have the deposits sat in their accounts for the last 5 months. 

Mine is all paid for and awaiting dispatch, wish I could sleep until Tuesday.

They initially claimed it was on the customer side, because they're a shameless bunch of arseholes, and presumably thought that none of their customers talked to each other. They've since admitted it's on their end.

They do it with every single major game release, and have for years. Even if you're lucky this time, **** that company, pre order from a company that doesn't regularly **** over their customers.

I only preordered because it's Fallout, I'm sure by the time the next Elder Scrolls or Fallout game is released they will be remembered as that useless company that ruined games shops as they went out of business.

I also preordered the pip boy edition from game (yes, more money than sense etc etc), had the email from them letting me know the order is processing, but listing 2 payments - one of £99.99 and another of £83.32...

Thankfully I was able to check my PayPal records to see the 1st payment was only a deposit back in July when I preordered.

Though until the box arrives and I can see they've not pulled an Amazon selling Kingdom Hearts 2 on me, I'm not counting any chickens.

Edited by CardiffGreens
couldn't insert link first time around

A lot of people are saying don't preorder and just wait for it to be released to see reviews. I understand the game could have bugs and I committed to the purchase, but honestly even if the game fails to live up to the hype, I'll probably still get it. 

2778204.jpg

Edited by RunRickyRun
  • Like 1

Â