Fallout 4

Frobisher

Ever fancied owning your own pip-boy? Got a spare ton weighing you down?

You know where this is going!

Edit:  Upon further reading it seems you can use this to house a smart phone, on which you can play the F4 app and do all manner of funky things like manage your inventory.  Though I suppose there are also some cheaper alternatives if you want to mount a smart phone app to your wrist.

Edited by CardiffGreens

That collectors edition Pipboy looks like something you'd find in the toy section of 1990s Argos catalogue.

Glad to see the FPS combat in Fallout 4 seems better - hard to really tell but it looked like they've gotten rid of the chance to hit bollocks? The game is more interesting to me than I thought it would be. Love the splash of colour. Fallout 3 was far too brown.

- contains the already posted gameplay video and a whole bunch of other stuff including...

The fallout shelter app for iOS (and android soon), settlement building, weapon modding and a use for all that old junk you find (instead of just firing up the rock-it launcher

Edit, and I'll pop this in a spoiler "just in case" (chances are it's just a misplaced hunch of mine)

just a thought as I was browsing the fallout wiki this afternoon, re-reading some of the side-quests I did way-back-whenever in F3, in particular the replicated man, a couple of links later I was wondering whether we'll be seeing

The Institute

make an appearance in F4, given their close locations?

Edited by CardiffGreens

One of my favourite game series. Upon seeing the trailer and now some of the gameplay demos I've fired up fallout 3 for another play through.

I can't wait to see how the base building and armour/weapon customization works. looks very promising.

Also, Dogmeat!

I'm going next gen now. Best game series ever.

If you are getting a PS4 wait until the new ones are released as mine sounds like a jet engine when playing anything other than Fifa. Although I may need to swap the HDD.
What is the difference with new ones?

If you are getting a PS4 wait until the new ones are released as mine sounds like a jet engine when playing anything other than Fifa. Although I may need to swap the HDD.
What is the difference with new ones?
Read that Sony are releasing 500gb and 1tb consoles this year that are more energy efficient and (i think) a bit smaller. Will head back to google shortly...

Probably just dust in the heatsink?   Blow it out with compressed air. 

Probably just dust in the heatsink? Blow it out with compressed air.

Thanks for the tip, will definitely give it a go. Really considering swapping the HDD as well so will take a look then. Guess it also doesn't help having my 6 month old son trying to poke, kick and eat it at every opportunity.

• 1 month later...
Â