Fallout 4

Frobisher

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 10:31, villarule123 said:

As someone who has just started the game - thanks!

I'm just gonna go and uninstall it now.

Czechlad has edited his original comment, but because you've quoted him, that has now spoiled it for me!

Had a couple of weeks off work, so finally got a chance to play this brilliant game.

I've come to a point where it seems i need to make a choice which side to pick. It's got me so engrossed that I've decided to take a couple days to decide who to go with, cant say ive ever done that before for a computer game

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Apparently Fallout 4 VR is on the way, and it's getting much hype!

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/amd-f...eality/0181256

AMD's corporate vice president Roy Taylor has said that Bethesda's upcoming Fallout 4 VR title will be a "ground-breaking VR title" that will change the industry.

Speaking at VR World Congress, Taylor likened Fallout 4 VR to "the Mario, the Sonic the Hedgehog" of the VR industry. "It will change the way we think about VR," he said. "It will be an industry changer."

Fallout 4 VR is currently due for release sometime this year, with Bethesda vice president Pete Hines saying earlier this year it will be playable at this year's E3 conference.

Bethesda's Pete Hines said pretty much the same thing

Hines said Howard told him that, "Fallout 4 VR is the most incredible thing you've ever seen in your life. You can't even imagine what it's like, playing in VR and how realistic it looks and everywhere you turn your head. It is going to blow your mind. It is the craziest thing you've ever seen."

Also rumours that it will be shown at E3 on Scorpio with a wireless VR headset. 

Edited by PieFacE

• 2 years later...
On 15/04/2017 at 05:29, Villan_of_oz said:

One of the best games I've ever played. 

Haha I just looked up this thread because I've started a new save, it seems my opinion over 2 years ago is still pretty accurate.

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Haha I just looked up this thread because I've started a new save, it seems my opinion over 2 years ago is still pretty accurate.

I re-bought it digitally a few months ago with all the bells and whistles (DLC etc) and absolutely loved playing through it again. One of the most immersive games I've ever played.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

I will have to chalk up the Bethesda Fallout titles as things I'll just never get.

I tried to like Fallout 4. I loved Skyrim. But Fallout I just never get on with.

Didn't like 3 (never played the earlier ones) but I've ploughed a ridiculous amount of hours into New Vegas and 4. Finished both of them twice and had quite different experiences over the different playthroughs. Some brought about by my own build/approach being different each time but mostly through the beautifully organic way the worlds seem to work. 

9 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I re-bought it digitally a few months ago with all the bells and whistles (DLC etc) and absolutely loved playing through it again. One of the most immersive games I've ever played.

Yeah I have the Far harbour DLC for this save and I'm doing it on very hard, couldn't quite being myself to do it on survivor. I just love clearing out a location, scrapping all my junk, tweaking my weapons, improving my settlements and going again. I've probably done 50 hours on this save and still haven't visited diamond city. Like you said one of the most immersive games Ive ever played, hence why I'm playing it again!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Just been to far harbour for the first time, it's scary how many hours I've pumped into this save. Luckily if I'm not on my Xbox I'm taking good care of my wife (so I tell her).

Loved the Far Harbour dlc. Really nice storyline.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I loved this game, I got my first ever platinum trophy. 

The only thing that annoyed me, as fun as it was to do, it's completely pointless building up your base or whatever it's called.

It isn't pointless if you want all the achievements but I understand what you mean. I love building though, using different techniques like using concrete foundations as walls, stairs etc.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
Â