Fallout 4

Frobisher

I would like some more just random conversation in this game. It's immersive but unless the environment is really interesting I don't bother with the terminal fluff.

I'd be happy to have lots of conversations with people that don't necessarily directly link to quests or xp.

I've now moved onto sneaking around and shooting people with a silenced pistol. Loads of sneak attack bonuses and I can get about 12 VATS shots in, and because I've got the sharpshooter perks, after about 2 or 3 I'm getting 95% head shots. Very good at taking out lots of relatively weak enemies consecutively.

Pistol power.

I just need the 100% happiness trophy to plat this now.

I have also practically done everything in the game including all the endings.

Im on 321 locations and just have a couple in the glowing sea left to discover.

My favourite guns in the game are by far The Overseer's Guardian and The Deliverer. I also used Le Fusil Terribles and Kellogg's Pistol.

Stimpaks were far too common in the game, ive ended up with over 300 in  my inventory.

I've seen lots of people complain about the 100% happiness trophy. Seems there may be an element of luck involved in getting it. 

I like The Overseer's Guardian too, it's a great gun.  I've also been  getting a lot of use out of a wounding pipe pistol I picked up from a legendary mob, I've upgraded it to fully automatic and the damage over time effect it puts on whatever it hits is insanely powerful.   :)

Museum of Witchcraft and USS Constitution.

North East of the map near not too far away from the coast

North East of Diamond City in downtown Boston.

That's as spoiler free as I can do it.

• Like 1

The USS Constitution quest was great, I've just read a load of Jack Aubrey (Master & Commander) books so the riffs on that humour were right up my alley.  Silver Shroud is a lot of fun too. Cabot House was enjoyable, and I've just started one called The Big Dig.   Ooh, and that General Atomics funfair place where only robots live. :D

Q8TMv5W.jpg

Also sticking people up is fun.  I've had four or five with their hands in the air at the same time before, tossed a plasma mine into the middle of them.  Can set them fighting against each other, or shoot every limb with my little 10mm deliverer and bank 3 x critical strikes for the next fight. :ph34r:

Edited by The_Rev

I just need the 100% happiness trophy to plat this now.

I have also practically done everything in the game including all the endings.

Im on 321 locations and just have a couple in the glowing sea left to discover.

My favourite guns in the game are by far The Overseer's Guardian and The Deliverer. I also used Le Fusil Terribles and Kellogg's Pistol.

Stimpaks were far too common in the game, ive ended up with over 300 in  my inventory.

How many hours played and what level to get to this point?

Was inspired by something i saw last week so decided to try something similar myself now that i have done everything. Still very much a work in progress but hopefully the finished article look fantastic. I want to get lighting above each power armour so at night time they are all lit up.

10632648_10153864146292292_8960168164161915436_n.jpg

How many hours played and what level to get to this point?

Just over 4 days game play so around 100 hours give or take.

Level 64.

You've completed pretty much everything in the game within 4 days of playing it? [emoji50]

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

You've completed pretty much everything in the game within 4 days of playing it? emoji50.png

No... I got it on release day in November.. 100 hours gameplay in game time. Not sat in front of it for 4 days straight lol

Just did my first PS4 broadcast of my base etc, quality isnt great but worth a watch. First minute is jumpy for some reason then it smooths out.

Edited by Rainer
Adding info

Just doing main quests you could probably get it done in 4-6 hours from where you are, BUT, why would you want to miss all the fun bits and just do the main quest???

2 minutes ago, V01 said:

Just doing main quests you could probably get it done in 4-6 hours from where you are, BUT, why would you want to miss all the fun bits and just do the main quest???

I've done so many side quests, explored the whole map, etc. I kind of want to just finish the story now. 

I've played almost 4 days now, level 39. I mix between doings missions and fast traveling to wandering and walking into missions.

I did complete a few of the recommended missions here, thank gents.

I did loads of minutemen and BOS missions nut they're both so boring. I'm getting stuck into the railroad stuff now. Much more interesting.

Â