Villa fans fighting

Villan4Life

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-fa-cup-fans-9362271

Photographs have emerged appearing to show Aston Villa fans fighting among themselves inside Wembley.

It was a disappointing day for Villa yesterday as they suffered a heavy 4-0 FA Cup final defeat to Arsenal.

The majority of the 25,800 supporters who followed Tim Sherwood's men at the national stadium were a credit to the club.

But pictures which have been shared on social media put a handful of fans in a bad light.

There was also a brawl involving football fans on the tracks at Kilburn underground station yesterday evening.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fa-cup-final-fans-clash-5794341

Football fans have clashed at an underground station following Arsenal's 4-0 victory over Aston Villa in today's FA Cup final.

The incident took place at Kilburn underground station, with police officers attending following reports of an assault.

Transport for London confirmed that the Jubliee line, which operates at the station, has been suspended following the incident.

London Ambulance Service attended the scene at 9.15pm, but confirmed that no one was taken to hospital.

The brawl has led to severe delays between Green Park and Stratford station.

The incident took place on the tracks at the station, used by fans making their way back from Wembley stadium following the cup final, which kicked off at 5.30pm.

A police spokesman told Mirror Online that no serious injuries were inflicted.

This happened just behind us at Wembley. The block in the white tee shirt was standing near us and we thought he was going to try to break it up the fight that had started but he just piled in and made matters worse. The two blokes fighting were the one he is fore arm smashing and the bloke behind him on his right. I don't thing the bloke on the right was arrested in the end but the one in the white tee shirt was along with the bloke he is assaulting. He was just totally on a different planet and it took about four police officers to restrain him. Total tosser who gives genuine fans a bad name. I just hope they ban the idiot for life.

• Like 1

Saw elsewhere claims that the guy in the black was an Arsenal fan in the Villa end.  Dunno how true that is, but if he was caught celebrating an Arsenal goal then he got what was coming to him to be honest. 

• Like 1

the trouble i saw was once again with the opposition fans sat in the corporate seats above us, i moved during the game to sit with some others, 1st half i was down the bottom not a problem, 2nd half i was about 3 rows below the soffit as the goals started to go in you could feel the atmosphere change, villa fans started shouting up at the corporate seats, they then started shouting at the stewards, they then started on each other

then you get out the ground and as others have said there are arsenal fans on the trains before you

+ the kick off time + the booze + the disappointment = trouble

its something ive always experienced at wembley and always thought the FA should do something about but they wont, £££ makes the decisions not common sense

It seems to me that the football family tickets are issued randomly in the so called home ends. From my seat the Stadium looked to be split 50/50 with the middle ring for Club Wembley. So if you factor in 23000 tickets were given to the football family you can see why opposition fans could be in home ends. Seems stupid to not just have the middle of the upper and lower tiers for these tickets. Bound to be issues when goals are scored and so on!

It seems to me that the football family tickets are issued randomly in the so called home ends. From my seat the Stadium looked to be split 50/50 with the middle ring for Club Wembley. So if you factor in 23000 tickets were given to the football family you can see why opposition fans could be in home ends. Seems stupid to not just have the middle of the upper and lower tiers for these tickets. Bound to be issues when goals are scored and so on!

It was interesting that bar Club Wembley, the crowd was split more or less 50/50. I managed to get tickets via a friend who has connections with Yeovil Town, and I'm guessing others may have done similar things. However that wouldn't account for all of the tickets sold. I'm guessing that a lot of "football family" tickets ended up getting sold on, via the black market, and as such it could have been carnage if more Arsenal fans had got in the Villa end, and vise versa. I did see an Arsenal fan jump up when they scored their first goal, and the amount of Villa fans eager to get at him was telling. I think that put a few people on edge straight away, and maybe contributed to the fighting amongst ourselves. People seemed to be almost wanting Arsenal fans to celebrate, to give them a chance to kick off. 

I got my 2 tickets from a friend of a friend who really didn't care whether I was a villa fan or an arsenal fan . I'm sure there was a few gooners in our seats and vice versa.

I got my 2 tickets from a friend of a friend who really didn't care whether I was a villa fan or an arsenal fan . I'm sure there was a few gooners in our seats and vice versa.

I saw 3 fights in the stands, one of them right by me. A guy was giving Sherwood a bollocking for getting bacuna on and saying how shit this club was while the other guy told him to shut up, stand up and support the team.

It kicked off big time, but there were no stewards to be seen...

The fight I saw would have been on the end between blocks 536 and 537 I think. They had a scuffle in the stands and then it continued into the escalators on the way down. One guy was digging some other in the back of the head.

We have a lot of fans who can't handle their drink. Whenever we have a big game with a late kick off there is always rhubarb in the crowd. A guy behind me at the Baggies game had another guy in a full blown headlock for 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Saw elsewhere claims that the guy in the black was an Arsenal fan in the Villa end.  Dunno how true that is, but if he was caught celebrating an Arsenal goal then he got what was coming to him to be honest. 

Such  a sad sad world if you can't go to Wembley and celebrate in peace, regardless of where you are sat. I am pretty stunned by this comment tbh.

i dont get it, fighting other fans yes but how on earth do you start fighting with your own fans. it seems to happen a lot at villa.

What the actual ****?

not saying i agree with it but you can kind of get it because opposing fans give each other verbals and in the heat of the moment things happen. but just dont get villa fans turning on villa fans. 

We have a lot of fans who can't handle their drink. Whenever we have a big game with a late kick off there is always rhubarb in the crowd. A guy behind me at the Baggies game had another guy in a full blown headlock for 10 minutes.

Pmsl

Pmsl

AVFC

Maybe he stole his custard!

Sheesh - no count or tap out? Guy needs to get real ;-)

Â