got my ticket through the post today and it says im in the corner of the stan cullis stand which is the newly done up stand behind the goal, have we been allocated the bottom tier of that stand or are most of the villa fans in the steve bull lower and we've also been allocated the small corner of the stan cullis as well ?

Not sure if I'm honest, it would be a total guess but I'd say the just the corner. I'm sat in the lower Steve Bull, just past the halfway line, towards the Jack Hayward stand. Would suggest we've got the whole lower steve bull so I would be surprised if we had the lower stan cullis too.

i think we've got the steve bull lower and also the bottom tier of the corner of the stan cullis which they do sometimes house away fans in from which i read. was just a bit puzzled as i thought we only had the lower steve bull, maybe we were allocated more tickets? either way im stuck in the corner.

Tickets for Tuesday's friendly with Wolves are no longer available from Villa Park.

Villa fans will be able to purchase tickets from Molineux tomorrow evening from the away ticket office.

This is situated in the Stan Cullis Quadrant.

• Like 1

I'd guess that we sold out the SB lower so they opened up the corner of the Stan Cullis. There should be over 3,000 Villa there, will be a good atmosphere.

Wolves have not stated that it's open to away fans

I'd guess that we sold out the SB lower so they opened up the corner of the Stan Cullis. There should be over 3,000 Villa there, will be a good atmosphere.

Why would they? It's of no interest to their supporters. Rugeley Villa is in the SC.

Is the "Jack Hayward" the South Bank?

Why would they? It's of no interest to their supporters. Rugeley Villa is in the SC.

Is the "Jack Hayward" the South Bank?

That is South Bank and they sold out that end

Wolves WMP twitter have tweeted saying due to unforeseen circumstances, no away pubs open tonight, ground serving alcohol from 6-30PM.

Oh well, looking forward to this one, 3-4k Villa in a crowd of circa 16k should make for a lively atmosphere considering it's a pre-season game.

Wolves WMP twitter have tweeted saying due to unforeseen circumstances, no away pubs open tonight, ground serving alcohol from 6-30PM.

Oh well, looking forward to this one, 3-4k Villa in a crowd of circa 16k should make for a lively atmosphere considering it's a pre-season game.

Will prob be alcohol ban at the nearby ASDA as well then. 

Usually is the case.

Â