Arsenal fans

Mantis

Ironically I had a chat with a guy that happened to be a Spurs fan on the tube on the way back and he was pretty friendly - contrasted with all the knobhead plastic Arsenal fans giving it large.

Edited by Mantis

In comparison to all the other "big clubs" fans I've witnessed at Wembley, in the last 4 visits (Man Ure, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal), I'd say they were the best of a bad bunch.  

• Like 1

last season arsenal announced that they averaged 60k but according to the met police the average was only 53k. obviously arsenal go on tickets sold,season tickets etc but like at most grounds people dont turn up for whatever reason. also read that man united once announced an attendance of 75k but the true figure was 55k, which i find very surprising.

I think a lot of Arsenal season tickets are held by people who don't actually go to the game. They just re-sell the tickets to every game (and probably make a shit load by doing it, the words removed)

A guy I used to work with went to see Arsenal vs Man United one year and that's how he got tickets. Bought them from some guy who re-sells his seaosn ticket. Cost him £250 per ticket for that one game.

So there are probably games where those tickets don't get re-sold, so the attendance gets those season tickets included in the figure, even though there's nobody sat in the seat.

Just another thing to highlight how plastic Arsenal fans are: I was searching on eBay to see how much the Villa scarves from the final were going for (I have a couple of extra ones that I found at the end of the game) and there are literally dozens of scarves from the Arsenal end being sold. You'd think they were the ones who had lost by looking at that.

Funnily enough there are hardly any Villa scarves on there despite the fact that we lost and that there were so many lying around that other people would've picked up at the end.

Edited by Mantis

yeah saw a couple of scarves being thrown on the floor on the concourse, would probably have picked myself up a blue one but they all seemed to be claret (typical) 

werent overly impressed, i took my bloody flag home too

My mate went to the game, on his way out of the stadium (80mins in) he had two Arsenal fans dancing around him, waving their scarves in his face. Took another few Villa fans to stop them. He was with his son who was petrified.

yeah saw a couple of scarves being thrown on the floor on the concourse, would probably have picked myself up a blue one but they all seemed to be claret (typical) 

werent overly impressed, i took my bloody flag home too

That's annoying. I'd have loved one of those scarves, didn't get one where we were.

And we got shitty half and half flags!

My mate went to the game, on his way out of the stadium (80mins in) he had two Arsenal fans dancing around him, waving their scarves in his face. Took another few Villa fans to stop them. He was with his son who was petrified.

Plastic scummy words removed. Even most Villa fans were still in the stadium then. What is the **** point in leaving so early if you're an Arsenal fan?

Edited by Mantis

Plastic scummy words removed. Even most Villa fans were still in the stadium then. What is the **** point in leaving so early if you're an Arsenal fan?

Yep I don't get it. My mate left as his son was in tears over the result (:() and those rocket polishers made it worse.

I had a similar experience fifteen years ago after the defeat by Chelsea. My mates and I were on the tube back to Stanmore and there were Chelsea (words removed upon words removed and words removed again) 'fans' goading us at a couple of stations en route... We had left that game at the start of injury time.

I got 'shushed' by Damon Albarn at the 2010 semi-final too - he was sat in our end, in the Wembley Club seats looking down on us... Word removed shitarse.

Wembley is horseshit when you lose... :angry:

Â