Arsenal fans

Mantis

They were absolutely dreadful today. I'll take nothing away from the Arsenal players as they were at the top of their game and fully deserved to win but their fans have got to be the worst in the league. Not only did we out-sing them practically all game but quite a lot of their "fans" left way before the trophy presentation, some even before FT by the looks of it.

It's actually pissed me off almost as much as the result.

They were a hundred times better than the Liverpool fans.

Honestly, I couldn't see much difference. As I said though, the main thing that irks is me is how many I saw walking out of the ground before the match was even over. A good half a dozen or so even managed to beat me back to the train at St Pancras (I was there by 8) - what a **** disgrace.

The Arsenal players deserved that victory today but their fans certainly don't. **** 'em.

Edited by Mantis

Spoilt by success. Ironic as they've only won 2 cups in the last 10 years but I'm 26 and since i've been following football they've  6 FA cups and I think 3 league titles so they can be blase about these things while we just crave it and it will be aweseome when we finally win something again.

They were a hundred times better than the Liverpool fans.

Honestly, I couldn't see much difference. 

I could.

They made a noise for one thing.

Liverpool fans were silent. Their first chant came after 25 minutes (I timed them)

I agree about the leaving early thing. I couldn't believe how many were on my tube bac to Euston.

BUt in terms of noise and singing/chanting, they were absolutely streets ahead of Liverpool.

Spoilt by success. Ironic as they've only won 2 cups in the last 10 years but I'm 26 and since i've been following football they've  6 FA cups and I think 3 league titles so they can be blase about these things while we just crave it and it will be aweseome when we finally win something again.

Don't care how many FA Cups they've won - leaving way before your team has even lifted the trophy is pathetic. It's beyond plastic.

• Like 1

Don't care how many FA Cups they've won - leaving way before your team has even lifted the trophy is pathetic. It's beyond plastic.

You get that with those clubs these days and some of the daytrippers they attract for major finals, think some Man. United fans did the same in 2010.

Left after 80 minutes, loads of them outside the ground and at the station, I can't even start to explain how angry it made me "

you're a **** word removed and everything that's wrong with football"

"**** it mate I seen us lift it last year"

Prick

• Like 1

Special mention to the three knob heads, who (I'm assuming didn't even stop to see the trophy presentation) were giving it the big 'un to us, after they got off the tube and after the doors were firmly shut. Classy move. 

Edited by dAVe80

Honestly didn't think either fans were great atmosphere was shite after 15mins but when 45000 tickets don't go to fans its to be expected

Edited by Folski

There so cocky because they know with ffp their place as a top 4 team with millions of non London fans pouring money into the club will keep em there with no hassle. I had a chat with a few on my way back and they knew they were going to steak roll us

AVFC

Â