• Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

This poll is closed to new votes

Also arsenal fans throwing coins from club Wembley seats onto us.

Nice one.

Along with that fat Gooner slapper giving it large Edited by Harry

Wish we never got to the final. The players should all be ashamed

It's a strange one isn't it? I've been excited for the final for weeks, it was nice to be in it again, but as the days draw nearer the sense of dread that if Arsenal turn up they'd batter us started to creep in and my big worry now is the drubbing will put a downer on the whole summer and start of next season and that will disrupt the monentum Sherwood has started to build.

I fear next season will be very tough now, We need a takeover and quick to lift things.

• Like 1

Also shout out to the random lady who shouted 'Stefan!!' At me as I walked near Wembley to say she recognised me from VT.

who the hell was that? :D

Come on. lady, we know you are on VT, own up. We need to know who you are.

Also shout out to the random lady who shouted 'Stefan!!' At me as I walked near Wembley to say she recognised me from VT.

who the hell was that? :D

Come on. lady, we know you are on VT, own up. We need to know who you are.

There's only 3 ladies in n VT so it's narrowed down. I vote Julie B.

A big disappointment but no real surprise.

Villa looked like the Championship side they promised to be all season.

There would have been a gulf between Arsenal and Villa if Villa were punching at their true weight but Villa are far below that these days.

There was a greater gap between Villa today than between Villa and Spurs back in 1971.

The referee didn't help but Villa's weak links were all there to be seen.

Villa were very much the team which capitulated at Southampton and lost with a whimper to Burnley.

Much work to be done and much money needed to be invested but the gulf we saw today can only be narrowed, never eliminated.

It probably amounted to whistling in the dark but the fans were absolutely terrific today and their fantastic spirit makes it impossible to feel too miserable at the result.

Seems like a lot of over-reactions on here. Yes, a poor performance but Arsenal were great.

we had 2 shots off target (i cant even remember) and 0 on target. We looked shite all game. The reactions here are not an over reaction. We was dire. Absolute turd. Yes arsenal were quality but that is no excuse for how bad we was

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 2

That was as one sided a game of football I've seen in a very long time. Liverpool were slated for not getting going in the semi against us, we took it to a whole new level this afternoon.

I'm over it already, that performance is not even worth thinking about.

Did we even have a shot on goal? Blocked shots don't really count, I think that's only been done once in the PL era by City? Another record in a shit season if that's the case.

Who's going to be partying with us in Travelodge Wembley then :lol:

Can't even be bothered to express my thoughts on that.

What I'll say is whilst I think Arsenal fans leaving early and not watching their team lift the trophy is wrong. What's worse is our fans shouting and swearing in the faces of families with young children. Not a pleasant walk back down Wembley way for a number of reasons.

• Like 1

Seems like a lot of over-reactions on here. Yes, a poor performance but Arsenal were great.

exactly. I know we're all hurting but arsenal to a man were playing at the peak of their ability, it really was an unbelievable performance. I cant fault any of our players for not trying and Sherwood looked absolutely cut up in his interview. We need a big rest and make a fresh start in July, a few new additions and clean slate.

Let's not get too down on them, they've done unbelievably well to get this far.

UTV

• Like 2

Â