• Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

This poll is closed to new votes

Never been so embarassed to be a villa fan. I'd be angry if I wasn't so upset.

Players dog shit.

Sherwood in every aspect dog shit

Ref dog shit

Our fans fighting each other in the stands by children and a 10 foot drop.

I could cry.

• Like 1

We just weren't good enough from the first minute today, the first 20 minutes set the tone. You can't allow Arsenal to settle into their stride which teams like Hull, Wigan and Reading have achieved, these are championship teams ffs.

So disappointing we looked like lower league minnows in a major final yet again.

Worried about next season though with the manner of this loss.

• Like 1

Oh dear.

Given: Couple of good saves.

Hutton: Average.

Richardson: Played his heart out and showed a few of the others up.

Vlaar: Pretty anonymous.

Okore: Nervy start, but came into the game. Still shows some naive touches.

Westwood: Did'nt really turn up till nearly half time, then faded.

Delph: Same as Westwood really.

Cleverly: Bit so-so.

Grealish: Not in the same league as the opposition today. Looks incredibly disinterested at times as well.

Nzogbia: Were it not for everyone else playing poorly, I'd have said he cost us the game. Time to go Charles.

Benteke: Mertesackers pocket warmer. Played possibly one of his worst games in a Villa shirt.

Agbonlahor: Should have started, the look of disgust on his face at the final whistle was priceless.

Bacuna: Again, should have started.

Sanchez: First thing he did was lose the ball. Not impressed.

Arsenal were very good and thoroughly deserved the win. Just wish people could say that the Villa gave of their best......but they did'nt.

We were very poor but arsenal was brilliant.

Arsenal would beat any team in the world when playing like that.

Iam just so glad that we managed to stay in the PL and iam really looking forward to the next season with Sherwood in charge.

• Like 1

Mentally and physically burnt out team against a team with a machine for a midfield who hardly put one foot wrong. (Except for the two penalties that weren't given).

Our primary objective was secured 2 weeks ago, but by then you could see the fatigue set in.

Today they were caught ball watching time and time again. 

Given's positioning let him down on two goals, Guzan would probably have stopped them. That said, Given did have a couple of fine saves.

Our Cup Final was survival unfortunately. Given the last two results, this one shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Proud of the team to get to the final, just wasn't going to happen today.

UTV

• Like 1

I think Villa just ran out of steam this season. We were running on empty towards the end of the season. Sherwood gave us a dead cat bounce, but it ran out. 

I'm happy to excuse Villa today. We stayed up, and got to a cup final. And most of the season was under a man who had no idea how to set the team up. 

Next season will be better. We need to keep our best players.

• Like 4

We were very poor but arsenal was brilliant.

Arsenal would beat any team in the world when playing like that.

Iam just so glad that we managed to stay in the PL and iam really looking forward to the next season with Sherwood in charge.

I think you're giving Arsenal too much credit. The second goal was a world class strike, but generally they barely looked like they were trying, we didn't put them under pressure at all, it must have been their easiest game of the season.

• Like 1

Â