• Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

This poll is closed to new votes

Sherwood still has a lot to prove. Losing to Arsenal is no disgrace, but being outclassed like that is shameful.

It didn't help that some of our players didn't show up today (delph, benteke). We need big investments for next year, on every position. Our left back was one our better players today, while that's the position most in need of a new signing. Bacuna shouldn't play at back anymore, he's an awful defender. Wouldn't mind keeping Vlaar as a Back-up. Nzogbia needs to go for me.

I'll put it in here again because I think it's worth discussion,

Is there really any point in supporting a club that isn't in the top 4?

I was thinking this earlier. It seems so **** pointless right now. We get to look forward to another relegation battle next year now. Ugh

I'll put it in here again because I think it's worth discussion,

Is there really any point in supporting a club that isn't in the top 4?

It makes the good times(when they come) so much better. If we'd have won today imagine the joy it would have given us? If you win all the time then you get numb to it. No chance of us getting numb! 

• Like 1

Not often I say this but Richardson was our best player.

N'Zogbia was horrific, how he starts ahead of Gil is beyond me.

Cleverly,Benteke, Delph should be ashamed.

Think that's the last we'll see of Benteke. No Europa League = new club in my opinion.

Absolutely gutted! Sour end to a pish poor season. Congrats Arsenal, you deserved it.

Side note. Lawrenson as a commontator is horrific and the ref today was dreadful!

• Like 1

A poor performance from a poor team set up badly by a manager whose confidence in his "just get stuck in" style of football has seen us embarrassed by Southampton and embarrassed today.

Strange then that the same approach saw us put on such a commanding performance against Liverpool. How do you explain that if you think the manager is so poor? Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

Forget the gap in class. Arsenal players ran their arses off while Villa players stood there hoping for someone else to do it all for them.

This.

For all the talk of the values of the  squads, look how far Bradford got. 

Man City lost to Middlesbrough FFS.

I hope u villa players enjoy going back to your lovely mansions with your sports cars while the fans go on the long way home

Thanks for embarrassing us you losers

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 3

Â