Villa Pre Season 2015/16

heard a rumour last week of a friendly in Dublin but nothing seems to have come of it

We can't confirm the 1st August just yet hopefully we'll have a game lined up a bit more important!!

yep its true, on that basis it will be hoffenheim :P

always wondered how friendlies are determined. do we just google  foreign clubs or just pitch ourselves for friendlies to european clubs?

I'd imagine there will be more than just these games. I hope so anyway!

This must be the quickest close season in living memory, it seems to get shorter every year. We finish pretty much in June this year, quite a lot of the squad will be playing internationals in the middle of June and then the season starts August 8th....and hopefully for us we'll start with Chelsea on August 2nd.

So really there's next to no chance of players coming back as massive as Dunne did a few years back for pre season as really there's no time to get bloated, I'd imagine we'll give them a month off and then they'll be back in training.

Maybe a game vs QPR? They could call it the Harry Kane Cup. The winning manager gets to claim responsibility for Harry Kane's development for the following season.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Updated

Villa Pre Season

Training match v Fulham Sat July 11 Portugal

Training match v Bristol City Fri July 17 Portugal

Swindon Town Tues July21 7.45pm

Walsall Sat July 25 3pm

Wolves Tues July 28 7.45pm

Nottingham Forest Sat August 1 3pm

Edited by andykeenan