Fifa 16

penguin

On 2/28/2016 at 05:33, AVFC_Hitz said:

You can really get players up to standard if you use all of the training blocks on them.

Adama was 72 now 80

I could never get him to do well in training. Gil I got to an 84 as CAM. He was the league's top scorer for me. 

Won div 1 in both FUT and seasons now. Probably done with the game. 

Ea has done practically nothing to keep the game interesting this year. Last year ultimate team had creative tournaments with good prize support. This year it's all cookie cutter tournaments like MLS team, 100 chem team, etc with terrible prize support. I mean most tournaments give you 3-5k tops. That doesn't even cover the cost of the players you buy. In 15 they'd give 8-12k plus a 50k pack. This fifa is low coin rewards and a ball(s). Ridiculous.

Their excuse is the draft gives those rewards, but the draft is expensive and even winning the draft at this point basically guarantees you wont get your coin back. I won the draft 3 times in a row using coins to enter, and my best pull was a 78 rated player. I lost a considerable amount of coins winning the draft numerous times. That's insanely moronic and would anyone off from playing. 

That's incredible going mate. Although I've changed console I've found the competition much harder this year. I can usually and eventually win Division 1 but I can't get beyond 6 this year! I don't get the game at all for some reason and simply cannot defend if my life depended on it!

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

That's incredible going mate. Although I've changed console I've found the competition much harder this year. I can usually and eventually win Division 1 but I can't get beyond 6 this year! I don't get the game at all for some reason and simply cannot defend if my life depended on it!

I was like that until I tried the 4-3-2-1 formation. It literally shot me from staying in Div 3 to winning Div 1. Just gotta find the formation that works best for you. Last fifa I could use almost any formation, but this fifa I have 1 solid formation, and 1 other formation that is 50/50 for me. The rest I suck with. 

On 07/03/2016 at 17:33, Czechlad said:

Their excuse is the draft gives those rewards, but the draft is expensive and even winning the draft at this point basically guarantees you wont get your coin back. I won the draft 3 times in a row using coins to enter, and my best pull was a 78 rated player. I lost a considerable amount of coins winning the draft numerous times. That's insanely moronic and would anyone off from playing. 

Guess it's just luck of the draw. I won online draft for the first time at the weekend and picked up the newly upgraded Di Maria and Arnautovic IF the two of which made me around 100k from selling them on.

• Like 1

I started playing as Mexico in regular seasons and I am having a blast. Their 5-3-2 with Hernandez and Vela up top is so pacey. I am having so much fun just dribbling through teams and scoring mostly because people feel the need to get on their mics after I score and start shouting at me. It's really quite funny. It's even funnier when I park the bus and have 9 players in my own half then counter attack and still scored 5-6 goals a match. 

Holland is also very good for this. Robben and Depay up top. 

Edited by Czechlad

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

Keep randomly getting free packs in the store when I open FUT. Problem is you can't sell any of the players. What's the **** point??

I've also had some free packs, not had anyone decent in them though. Keep quick selling the players for 0 coins. Fitness and contracts are useful though.

EA was handing out free packs for 7 days. You should have kept those players seeing how they quick sold for 0, and could have been used in the future for random tournaments with specific requirements. 

I bought Gabby in career mode for a back up striker at 74 (age 29) for Feyenoord he can't stop scoring after running on to through passes.

I have Embolo and Solanke as my main strikers but Gabby is a great impact striker.

If you're just starting career mode I recommend Ruben Neves. Train him and play him and he's at 80 (age 19). A great CDM.

Okore is a beast as well. Oh, and Reidewald too.

• 4 weeks later...

Finished 4th in my first season as Villa, then absolutely ripped some poor suckers off and built a team of titans. Team is currently Butland, Bellerin, Okore, Varane, Amavi, Veretout, Pogba, Grealish, Adama, Lukaku and Embolo. 9 points clear in February :D

That's the issue with fifa's career mode. It's way too unrealistic with transfer. I purposely don't go for the big name players because the game becomes not fun when I have extremely unrealistic targets signing for me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Czechlad said:

That's the issue with fifa's career mode. It's way too unrealistic with transfer. I purposely don't go for the big name players because the game becomes not fun when I have extremely unrealistic targets signing for me.

It's true. I signed Pogba for £50 mil + Ayew and hilariously Varane for £30 mil + Baker. Butland I think I got for £9mil + Guzan. Other sales I absolutely conned the arse out of people, £12 mil for Richards to Newcastle and £4 mil for Lescott to Norwich, and swapped Sinclair+10mil for Alcacer, who I then straight swapped for Lukaku. 

7 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

It's true. I signed Pogba for £50 mil + Ayew and hilariously Varane for £30 mil + Baker. Butland I think I got for £9mil + Guzan. Other sales I absolutely conned the arse out of people, £12 mil for Richards to Newcastle and £4 mil for Lescott to Norwich, and swapped Sinclair+10mil for Alcacer, who I then straight swapped for Lukaku. 

Exactly it's absolutely ridiculous. Really needs to be fixed. Even if I somehow turn Villa to a champs league side, I don't think the likes of Modric, Pogba, Boateng, etc will suddenly be interested in joining. 

I suppose a good way would be rather than the 'strict' to 'lenient' settings before you begin, there should be like a 'classic' game mode or a 'simulation', where simulation means that unless you've turned the team into a solid champs league team you have no chance of signing someone like Pogba no matter how much money you have. You'd also have to strike commercial deals but unless you get established top 4-6 you can't get an official cooking oil sponsor or something mad, you get basic sponsors.

Â