Fifa 16

penguin

You used to be able to set it to no autosaves too (dunno if you still can) so if you lost, that was it. Was fun, the amount of pressure you'd feel if you'd put a couple of hours into the game and then it would be all over if you lost :D

Ah but if you lost and went back to an autosave, it wouldn't be the same. The magic is gone. You have to win it in one glorious run through or it's nothing. We would maybe try to find a reason to go back to a previous save if we lost, because one of the controllers was set to the wrong settings, or something similar, but it wasn't the same. So we'd just start all over again.

We won a 5 player FIFA World Cup 2010 once. Three players played each half, with one player on rotation getting to play the entire game - 'The Captain'. In the bigger games we'd have to pair the weaker players together for a first half and then hope that the better players could pull the team from the brink in the second half if we were in trouble. It was an awful lot of fun. 

We're going to give a full qualification campaign a go some night with world cup 2014 on World Class. This is why I want PES 2016 to have a full EURO 2016 game mode.

• Like 1

Used to do that all the time on the old PES games when I was at uni. Like PES 5.

Team up and try and win the world cup with someone like UAE.

You used to be able to set it to no autosaves too (dunno if you still can) so if you lost, that was it. Was fun, the amount of pressure you'd feel if you'd put a couple of hours into the game and then it would be all over if you lost :D

8 human players against the computer on two multi taps was hilarious.

I've only ever tried the ultimate team once, when I had Fifa 14 free with my Xbox one. Played it for about two weeks then just stopped playing the game all together.

I haven't properly played a Fifa game since about 12, the defending on 14 was awful. I heard it was even worse on 15, I may get 16 but it'll be the base version.

Is the ultimate team ultimately just to play online with it? I know there's single player comps but I got to a point of 14 where the team I had didn't meet some of the criteria for some of the cups so I just jacked it in. I don't really like pvp stuff anyway.

I am for sure skipping out on this year since ignite was on fifa 15 pc. Sick of this one feature a year, it's pathetic One modder do more work than they do in a year and I don't feel that is even pushing it.

• 1 month later...

Don't plan on picking this up but after playing 15 recently, i would like them to actually make be a pro goalkeeper fun,

i can choose accrington stanley and play against Manure and i can still go sit on the toilet or something without them having a single shot.

Edited by Bradd92

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally had enough of FIFA - going back to PES this season, after converting to FIFA in 09.

Them destroying Ultimate Team last season was the final nail in the coffin, for me. The stats of our players in UT for 16 isn't exactly enticing either. 

Â