Season Review 2014/15

sexbelowsound

Only another one to forget for me.

To think of some of the awful records we racked up along the way and given that for a 4th (5th if you count the Houllier experiment) season in a row we flirted with the championship I'm just glad it's almost over.

The mere highlights are the prominence of Delph and Grealish ahead of next season whilst Bentekkers eventually turning up might mean we get a few more quid for him in the summer. Those few and Sir Tim relieving us of many smashes of one's head against a brick wall.

Give me a safe 10th and nondescript campaign next year and i'll be happy.

#bigsummerahead

Glad we didn't do a wigan and stayed up, that is all that matters. If the scum can do arsenal at wembly no reason we can't.

I wish I shared your optimism. Right now, I'm fearing Villa being on the wrong end of a goalfest.

Our worst ever finishing position in the premier league since it went down to 20 teams. There is no margin of error now, we get any worse and we go down.

Disappointing despite our very good run lately we've still finished below teams like Newcastle. 

We're regularly now once of the worst 5-6 teams in the league on a consistent basis, it needs to change now.

• Like 3

Just hope that Tim and Tom give us our villa back next season.

This perennial escape is getting tedious and totally unacceptable.

• Like 1

That Lambert period in the middle is the worst football experience of my life.

This. Not just as a Villa fan but as a football fan in general. 

I was convinced we were going down after the Hull game and if we stuck with Lambert then we would have. 

lucky to have stayed up again, our worst league position for a while which kind of surprises me. i think the sherwood factor helped and stopped us going down but im not naive enough to think next season will be ok because in reality look how well we have played at times under sherwood and we only just managed to stay up. if we lose benteke next season and dont bring quality in then i think we are in a battle again and probably will go down. if we win the cup then its our best season for years, how weird is that.

Â