• Poor
    • Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

I'm not going to get too worked up over today.

However, Sherwood got it very very wrong today in my opinion. Strange substitutions. 

Unless injured, Gil really should have played today. 

The players looked half arsed - as such, we should not have played Benteke, Delph or Grealish who need to be fresh for next week.

Everything goes out of the window for cup final, but I must confess concern after the last two games. Very unlike the previous 10 games or so Sherwood managed. 

Pants - but just goes to show how hard it is to motivate a team who have nothing to play for. We played our best football this season when it looked like we could be relegated, and then today was just rubbish. Not sure if this has a bearing over FA cup final, I think we will see a different team in that match. Arsenal favourites though, if they weren't already.

Not resting any players was ridiculous when the game was meaningless.

But if our best players do play then a performance is expected. We have little momentum now for the final, it's hard to just turn on the form on the day.

• Like 2

To add, I think Sherwood was right to go for it today to give us a springboard for the final, that's what a confident manager would do. But to be fair, the players who gave everything to keep us up just needed a rest, and I think they gave themselves that rest today.

• Like 1

We were the better team, just lacked cutting edge. Oh well, felt like a nothing game, we played that way too.

Thought the setup was wrong. I have no confidence for the FA cup final. Think Arsenal will watch our games against Southampton and Burnley and figure us out.

• Like 1

Rubbish team selection, like it was picked from a raffle tombola.

Losing and finishing below Sunderland and Newcastle has cost us about £2million quid in prize money.

• Like 2

Oh and Gabby was shocking. We've looked our best this season with Grealish and Zog playing behind Benteke. Hope we return to that. Bit sick of managers trying to fit Gabby in the team when he's just too ineffective.

• Like 3

Â