Have you ever lost your wallet ?

Ikantcpell

Always had a wallet but its never got any more than about £20 cash in it. Just carries all my cards. On a night out though, I have a thinner wallet and just take the one card out.

I lost my card a few weeks back and panicked massively when I couldn't find when I went to pay for my shopping. Found it at work the next day but by that time I had already cancelled it.

Normally I never lose things like wallets or cards as I constantly check that their still in my pockets throughout the day.

Normally I never lose things like wallets or cards as I constantly check that their still in my pockets throughout the day.

Nothing quite like that split second of panic when your wallet (and passport even more so) isn't found on first pat down

• Like 2

Nothing quite like that split second of panic when your wallet (and passport even more so) isn't found on first pat down

I looked like I was doing the macarena earlier, it was my lighter and not my wallet that I couldn't find but it must have looked pretty amusing

• Like 1

Never had a wallet until i was 21. Treated myself to a pretty expensive one for my 21st. Had two guns put to my head 1.5months ago (year later) with them taking it with about £110 inside. Will never be buying another one. Even when i got change/notes from using a note i would always put it in my pocket. Waste of money

No the kind gentleman didnt hand me my wallet back. Bastards

Where were you when that happened? Any follow-up on the muggers?

Philippines > Manila > Malate. Didnt bother reporting. Wasnt the most safest of areas i was in tbf. Quite lucky because i usually took my laptop and the one time i never, they got me lol

I went on holiday to Manila once, it felt like it could be dangerous. Not many places in SE Asia feel menacing, but it did. 

An old man i used to work with lost his wallet in reeperbahn, some guy stole it from him while another was showing photos of nude girls to him    :crylaugh:

I got 'relieved' of £40 while trying to buy a bag of charlie on the Reeperbahn. Never make that mistake again. 

Lost mine on an İstanbul bus once. I'd just inserted my brand new residency permit in it. It also had tl400 in it (now £100, then £200). Went to the bus station and the guy walking in front of me was the driver, going to book it into LP.

It took me about an hour to leave though. 15 glasses of tea later.

Never had a wallet until i was 21. Treated myself to a pretty expensive one for my 21st. Had two guns put to my head 1.5months ago (year later) with them taking it with about £110 inside. Will never be buying another one. Even when i got change/notes from using a note i would always put it in my pocket. Waste of money

No the kind gentleman didnt hand me my wallet back. Bastards

Where were you when that happened? Any follow-up on the muggers?

Philippines > Manila > Malate. Didnt bother reporting. Wasnt the most safest of areas i was in tbf. Quite lucky because i usually took my laptop and the one time i never, they got me lol

I went on holiday to Manila once, it felt like it could be dangerous. Not many places in SE Asia feel menacing, but it did. 

One night i stupidly walked from Malate to Ermita at about 3am on my own. The things you'll do after a belly full of San Mig!

One night i stupidly walked from Malate to Ermita at about 3am on my own. The things you'll do after a belly full of San Mig!

haha i would have done that before i had gun to my head. Everyone kept telling me how dangerous it was, but i always thought it was quite safe lol...apparently not.

I say malate...it actually happened in ermita. (i just class malate/ermita the same)

Edited by gharperr

Â