Please Stay off the Pitch

blandy

Yes, it really does.

Unfortunately this message probably won't make any difference to anyone considering it anyway.

I'd imagine there'll be quite a few stewards at the end of the game.

We were fined due to poor stewarding which allowed encroaching BEFORE full-time. Coming onto the pitch AFTER the final whistle whilst frowned-upon by the H&S brigade and technically not allowed happens ALL the time across the leagues without 200k fines being handed out  Were we fined for the Blackburn match, for example?

Man up!

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

Think we have had different stewards for the last few games as well , maybe imposed on the club

There may have been extra stewards, the old ones were still there.

unreal that clubs like millwall still get into trouble at a lot of games but kind of get off the hook to a degree and us who are by no means angels but generally are well behaved get a huge fine and bad media spotlight.

Yes, it really does.

Unfortunately this message probably won't make any difference to anyone considering it anyway.

I'd imagine there'll be quite a few stewards at the end of the game.

What are the actual chances of it? Very low I'd say. When was the last time there was a pitch invasion at VP on the final day of the season?

We were fined due to poor stewarding which allowed encroaching BEFORE full-time. Coming onto the pitch AFTER the final whistle whilst frowned-upon by the H&S brigade and technically not allowed happens ALL the time across the leagues without 200k fines being handed out  Were we fined for the Blackburn match, for example?

Man up!

After the heavy warning the club received from the FA, it would be crazy to invade the pitch after the Burnley game in the belief that post-match pitch invasions somehow don't count.

unreal that clubs like millwall still get into trouble at a lot of games but kind of get off the hook to a degree and us who are by no means angels but generally are well behaved get a huge fine and bad media spotlight.

And nurturing a victim culture isn't helping either. Edited by briny_ear

I would like to think we don't have any fans stupid enough......oh hang on.

Edited by Harry

Just pretend we are Bournemouth fans and nobody will mind....it will just be deemed exuberance.

Edited by Harry

I think the club need to make it clear that fans need to stay off the pitch before the game and at half time or face bans. They also need more stewards at the potential points that fans might come on (including the away end). I hope we do not need to give out such warnings but better safe than sorry.  

Â