Any ideas on where to watch the final in Singapore?

Thevillanofoz

Hi all, 

my dad is a season ticket holder (he's a bit gutted) but is out visiting me and his new Grandson at the moment so won't be back in England for the final. 

He won't even be with me as he's en route back to the UK for the game. 

Anyone know any pubs in Singapore that will be showing it, preferably some that might actually have Villa supporters in it? 

Their hotel is in Clark's Key if it's any help.

I watched Villa's opening game of last season (13/14) against Arsenal in Singapore (3-1 to Villa). I tried to find some sort of Villa community but no luck in the end although I'm sure there must be a few Villa fans on the island given the amount of ex pats and I imagine a sprinkling of local converts.

All the bars along the water front at Boat Quay (round the corner from Clark Quay) show premier league and more than likely will show the FA cup final. Suspect there will be a lot more Arsenal fans than Villa (just the way football is overseas in general) but thats all the more fun when we're beating them. The only thing I would wonder about is the kick off time? Could be pretty late locally? The bars there are open till 3am+ in any case.  

I'm based in Singapore but flying back for the final.

Best thing to do is to join the singapore villa fans on facebook and they will confirm where they will be gathering early next week. It's likely to be in a bar called x and o just off Mackenzie road.

As dnmacf stated there will be plenty of places in Clark quay or Robertson quay showing the game.

Â