The How to finish in the top 10 next season thread

VillaChris

Just look at some of the games we have lost qpr etc we need to beat all the teams around us/bottom 10 , and I think under Sherwood we could do it with this squad so 2 or 3 players and we could suprise next season

Just need more home wins really, we've won as many away games as Man. United and Stoke this season haven't we? With some of the players we have in the starting 11, we're always going to get solid results away from home over the season.

Winning 8-9 games at VP should be the target, I fancy Sherwood to achieve this with his high tempo style of play, we have 3 wins from 6 at VP so far under him.

For me we need to add muscle to the guile we have shown in recent weeks

The top teams tend to give you space to play in, because they fancy their chances of outplaying you

It's the teams that don't , that worry me....we easily get out muscled....we need to add players to the squad who can change this.

It's all about being smart in the transfer market. Too many clubs buy players because they become available.  We need to buy players for positions we need. 

I'm sure they are already doing it but they need to sit down and work out our weakest points/players and look how we solve that. Just take left back for example, we all know we are weak there so we need to spend some money and resolve that by buying a decent left back. Right now we don't have lots of money to spend so personally that's how I would do it, spend money wisely on players we need not players who are just there to buy. 

Benteke

Ronaldo       Hazard         Messi

Matic          Modric

Alaba  Hummels    Terry    Alves

Cech

I'm being serious. If we could get these guys in we'd be solid top half next season. As long as we've got Gabriel 'villa through and through' Agbonlahor and his pace on the bench obviously. 

Edited by avfcwills10

Â