• Poor
    • Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

What I couldn't understand was people who left early and took their kids with them. Kids don't care about the result, they just want to see their team and experience the atmosphere. All that way and you drag them out after 20 minutes?

I never understand why everyone assumes that when people leave their seats they are going home. Commentators say this all the time too. Could be going to toilet, having a drink, getting some food, meeting up with friends.

I've done it loads of times....

What I couldn't understand was people who left early and took their kids with them. Kids don't care about the result, they just want to see their team and experience the atmosphere. All that way and you drag them out after 20 minutes?

I never understand why everyone assumes that when people leave their seats they are going home. Commentators say this all the time too. Could be going to toilet, having a drink, getting some food, meeting up with friends.

I've done it loads of times....

It was people sat in front of us and they never came back.

If I had kids it would be different, wouldn't leave, never leave home games either, but when we're away and get battered and I've been on it all day and then can't get a pint in the ground, I'm going to the pub round the corner

Some may not agree with me but for me it's all about perception. Of course many probably were going for a beer or for other reasons, but clearly there were others who also left the stadium altogether having only just arrived. In my view, when your team is on the rocks and falling apart in front of your very eyes, the LAST thing you need to see is streams of fans walking down to the concourse (for whatever reason). It's at times like that that you need your supporters more than ever and dozens/hundreds of people leaving or apparently leaving just hands even more ammunition to the opposing fans. As I've already said, those who stayed were fantastic second-half and were a credit to the club.

• Like 1

The away fans were fantastic. I'm always so proud to hear our fans singing out at matches, but especially so when the team is struggling, and hearing "Villa Villa Villa!" and "We're going to Wembley" even late in the second half when the game was well beyond us, that was magnificent. Hats off to you all.

Bad day at the office. We deserved to lose but not 6-1. The main thing is we are still Premier League and that would not have been the case under Lambert. Think on, Chelsea only won the league because there were 21 teams worse than them!

UTV

I actually thought we were very lucky to keep it at 6-1. I think the scoreline flattered us

Also, there's only 20 teams in the prem ;)

Absolutely dreadful performance. It was devoid of any quality & fight. The only positives are they will be more level headed going into final and their has to be a clear out of players as there is too many players at our club just not contributing anything at all.

In: Lb, gk, Townsend, cleverly, Sinclair, & Austin,

Out: Weiman, Cole, Gabby, Bennett, Sylla, helenius

Promote a few more youth players

Really dreadful, but that happened to Spurs while Tim was there as well.  With the way his teams set up it seems to be score loads and win or ship a hatful - will always be a rollercoaster under Sherwood - can't see a season of grinding out 1-0 results.

Â