• Poor
    • Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

I can agree that it's difficult to attribute blaim, and I'm not getting on the back of anyone. Our manager has still done s remarkable turnaround...one game changes that it does not.

But that is up their with the worst performances ever.

Only consolation is that I have yet to have a Thomas Tank today.

Hopefully a one off result... Bad day in the office and all that... I looked away from the BBC website for about a minute and the score instantly went to 3-0 to Saints. I thought, 'WTF?' and nearly spat out my McDonalds Orange Juice.

There's our overdue 'dicey' game... Now sword Burnley and get that polished performance ready for the Cup Final...

Work to do Tim... - still love ya xx

Good teams do not cave in like that. That showed the pre-Sherwood Villa are still there below the surface and there is work to do in the summer to stop this sort of thing happening next season. Men of the Match - Our away fans!

Spurs had better want this as much as The Saints did today.    

• Like 3

What the hell happened? Went to the toilet, came back to us being down 3-0. This game was a flashback to the dire times under Lambert. Oh well....

Now let's hope Spurs win against Hull.

Have a dump before the game starts in future.....and endure it like the rest of us have to.lol

• Like 1

I don't blame the manager today - the players weren't at the races. Sloppy, lazy and slow, and full of mistakes all over the field.

Hopefully just tiredness from previous weeks where they havn't given a bad performance in a long time.

Hull lose today, and this could be the result that wakes us up and gets us ready for the cup final.

• Like 2

Glad I never got up at 4.45am to watch that cak.

I was talking to a Bolton fan yesterday and said we need a whole new defence in the summer.  Before today the vast majority of goals we conceded have been from individual errors.  Our two "best" full backs are a winger and an attacking midfielder, Vlaar and Okore flatter to deceive and the other three are dreadfully injury prone.

A real wake up call today, and has got me right back in the mood for a takeover.  It's the only way we'll ever compete again.

Reality check for those saying that we don't need to strengthen in the summer, an overhaul is desperately needed in defence.

Other than Clark, I don't think any of our centre backs are good enough to be regularly starting at the moment, and bacuna is good going forward but he just is not a good right back

Less said about vlaar, the better, he has cost us quite a few goals this season now

Good teams do not cave in like that. That showed the pre-Sherwood Villa are still there below the surface and there is work to do in the summer to stop this sort of thing happening next season. Men of the Match - Our away fans!

Spurs had better want this as much as The Saints did today.

It's much my sentiments.....I have enjoyed the offensive displays of late......but feared our defensive attributes are iffy

Just confirmed this to me today.

Well, here's the thing. I didn't realise it was an early kickoff. So I went and did some gardening, cut the hedge, washed the car, and came in at 2.45 ready to pour myself a beer and settle down to watch us beat Southampton.

Anybody think I should have the beer and read the match thread?

Perhaps not.

• Like 1

Â