limpid

well we have to write this off as a terrible result. . no doubt sherwoods will drop afew of these clowns next week and it cant be more deserved starting  with ron-creep

i give him a bit fat zero. what a loser let him leave

We have had a lesson in how to get your foot in and press.

We have been comprehensively beaten by a team who have not won in 6 games.

While the defenders have been poor, the rest of the teams defensive duties have been equally poor.

Lot of work to do from us.

How senderos didn't get a run out for sherwood to asses him is pathetic, the state of our 2 centre backs today is a joke and extremely worrying. Senderos is a leader and was decent when he played for the most part.

Alan Hutton putting in the worst performance of the season, awful footballer.

I always find it strange when people rate him. He's garbage.

Was absolutely class before Tim came in/he got injured. No one was saying otherwise.

He was good at best, he's part of the reason we were so terrible under Lambert. Good at defending when on form but even then he can't attack, pass or cross a ball in the other half of the pitch. Same goes for Cissokho. They are making Richardson look world class.

absolutely hilarious

Absolutely true.

Alan Hutton putting in the worst performance of the season, awful footballer.

I always find it strange when people rate him. He's garbage.

Was absolutely class before Tim came in/he got injured. No one was saying otherwise.

He was good at best, he's part of the reason we were so terrible under Lambert. Good at defending when on form but even then he can't attack, pass or cross a ball in the other half of the pitch. Same goes for Cissokho. They are making Richardson look world class.

absolutely hilarious

I don't see how you can argue with that, they aren't good going forward and are very awkward on the ball. They cause attacks to break down and slow the play. Like I said, decent defenders when on form but when they are at their worst e.g today, its horrendous. 

Losing 6-1 in such a important game truely shocking.....

Were as good as safe, Hull are not going to beat Spurs and United and we have Burnley to play at home.

• Like 1