Weekends football/Midweek football Premier League 16/17 & 20 May

andykeenan

Fabregas out of the Community Shield ;)

You know what, I COMPLETELY forgot about the community shield. Would be nice if we could win that as well as the FA Cup.

If you had to pick one though

Their boring fans have been singing we've won the league for 25 minutes non stop

Makes a change from Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea

I think they started singing it to take the piss out of the Baggies "We're the Albion" chant. That's pretty much all I heard the baggies fans singing, so I'm pretty glad The Chelsea fans shut them up, despite them losing.

For a team that has won the league Chelsea have had a few shockers this season.

It's only their 3rd defeat of the season, no doubt the likes of sky will be crowing about anyone beating anyone in the worlds most exciting league but that dead rubber puts them level with juve and psg for fewest defeats in the major 5 leagues

Their boring fans have been singing we've won the league for 25 minutes non stop

Makes a change from Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
I think they started singing it to take the piss out of the Baggies "We're the Albion" chant. That's pretty much all I heard the baggies fans singing, so I'm pretty glad The Chelsea fans shut them up, despite them losing.

To be fair to them Chelsea fans also had chants of "you're just a shit aston villa" and "you only sing about the villa"

• Like 1

Fabregas out of the Community Shield ;)

You know what, I COMPLETELY forgot about the community shield. Would be nice if we could win that as well as the FA Cup.

I'd go for the Community Shield having not won the FA Cup.

Just to mess with everyone.

I'd go for the Community Shield having not won the FA Cup.

Just to mess with everyone.

Dude...no..gif

:)

arsenal as frustrating as ever, in the middle of the pitch some of the intricacy is brilliant, get to the edge of the box and its shite, watching this with the final in mind delph, cleverley and westwood will run themselves in to the ground, we have to be decent in possession, cant let arsenal have >60% will no doubt score vs us but giroud isnt good enough for a team trying to win the league, when you think they've got campbell and sanogo as back up to him too

Well on the one hand this is great, I could picture us playing in a similar fashion and getting a win.

On the other hand it is terrifying, a little more run of the ball and Arsenal could have scored a hatfull.

I'm already wishing it was June !!

Â