Witcher 3

lapal_fan

1 hour ago, Risso said:

Now sporting a complete set of Manticore Withcer gear.  The silver sword from the set looks awesome.  Also got my house all fixed up.

Amateur, all about 

Spoiler

Aerondight, just don't lose it again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, V01 said:

Amateur, all about 

Reveal hidden contents

Aerondight, just don't lose it again.

;)

Hence the Witcher swords not necessarily being the best... 

I've still only done the first couple of parts of the main Q.  Just so much to do with side quests etc.

Are they plsnning to release any more DLC after this one?

This is their swansong with the Witcher, no more DLC and, for a while at least, no more Witcher (Gwent not withstanding). They've working on a cyberpunk game which was announced a couple of years ago and possibly have another new IP in the works.

There's a nice message after the credits which basically says they're leaving Geralt behind.

Playing this again on New Game Plus on my PC. 1440p, 60FPS, it's like a new game, glorious.

Going for new gear, higher level enemies, all Gwent cards, it is the first New Game Plus I've found worthwhile. Can't wait to play the DLC after.

Gwent as I may have mentioned, is awesome.  Start with some of the low level Gwent quests, plus also play as many bar tenders and shopkeepers etc as early as you can, plus buy any cards you can afford.  It's awesome when you get the hang of it.

There's no better feeling than when the computer player has about 100 points on the board, you play all the medic cards, reduce him down to nothing and end up with about 300.

Yep. I've put 50+ hours in so far and a good amount of that is Gwent related... I've started to steamroll enemies so I may up the Gwent difficulty.

The standalone looks great too, and they've tweaked it enough to make it a viable multiplayer game.

I want it 'in real life' though, but I'm not sure how realistic that would be as the game's pace is part of its appeal and a lot of that comes down to the computer doing the maths and such.

Â