Pre match thread

roonst83

I think BT will be doing a piece on our academy in the pre show bit, they may not but i can't remember villa being on the early kick off and i know they've done one for Southampton already.

Its on BT Sport now live from St Marys. 10.00-12.00

Sounds ridiculous to say it but despite them losing their last two I think we are playing them at a bad time.

Losing 3 in a row is unlikely and they will want to sign off at home with a victory and a good performance with a chance of Europa.

I would take a draw right now because I can't see Hull getting more than a point at Spurs as they will want a good last home performance too.

Just looking forward to another positive performance whatever the result and hopefully Hull will bend over later.

• Like 1

Cabbage must hate having to talk about us positively at the moment.

Im finding him less irritating than those scouse clearings in the woods on soccer am.

To be fair he's one of the best players ever leaving his only ever club.

I dont like liverpool either but its a big deal.

Let's not go over the top with the hate. There not gonna chat about us and Southampton for two hours

This is their "Saturday morning show" - it covers all of the football ongoings for the weekend, so obviously they're going to cover Gerrard as it is the biggest story of the weekend (of the season more like for some of these lot).

They'll start some pre-match stuff soon, I actually like BT's coverage, professional yet still relatable and they have some fantastic directors/producers on board that are creating some beautiful content.

7.45pm for me, missus cooking up some lamb chops so I am winning already, all crossed for Villa to follow up, 3 in a row for them and us if we scrape it, and I think we will.

1-2, 2 for us in the first half, nervy 2nd.

Hope to see Bacuna out there again, half and half for Charlie and Gabby , Jack deffo to score.

Fair enough didn't realise this was a separate programme.  Still the fact that BT have a show with Robbie Savage as one of the main presentors is quite simply incredible.

Haha, I agree, however he isn't THAT bad on this - on a side note I'd recommend their European round-up show which gives you an insight into the top European leagues.

I think I'd start Gabby for Zog, even though he was poor off the bench. Think he needs time on pitch to get up to speed again.

Reckon Delph will finally get his first league goal of the season today. Score draw is my prediction

Some pre-match build up..

Vlaar on our improvement: "We've played better football since Sherwood came in, the confidence is getting better. When he came in it was a new start for everybody and we've built on the two wins over West Brom."

Edited by samjp26