The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

My nearest equivalent colleague in work will openly say he would rather have £10 and me £9, than him £90 and me £100

Apparently its a ‘status and respect’ thing.

I’m sure it’s completely unrelated, but he voted leave.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, bickster said:

I found out this week, that when my former colleague (my equal) was buying the office furniture for me, before I took up my curent position. He insisted that he buy the smaller version of the desk in comparison to him and that I had a non leather office chair because he had a leather one. Both the larger desk and the leather chair are now mine. I even occupy his position in the office, which is now just my office. And the large flat screen TV (in effect a third PC monitor) is now under my control

I hope he enjoys his new patio windows that he bought a month before he was made redundant, he can watch the world turning to shit through them, he voted for it after all

This was getting exciting until the last paragraph.

I was hoping for a far more sinister indication as to how the said office items were now yours

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

My nearest equivalent colleague in work will openly say he would rather have £10 and me £9, than him £90 and me £100

Possible example of Herzberg's ideas ?

20 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Absolutely spot on, @markavfc40.

I reckon a big portion of the electorate would rather earn a fiver knowing their neighbour gets £3 than them earn a tenner each.

From my experience the problem there is the lack of belief that your neighbour "earns" £10

45 minutes ago, veloman said:

Possible example of Herzberg's ideas ?

Kind of, yes, but in a twisted way.

Although I’m saying twisted because I’m ranking money higher than status within a 30 person work environment.

Personally, I’d be happier as the 29th richest millionaire in the office, than the number one guy in a poorly paid office.

22 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I went to uni with a guy who said he'd never go out with a woman who earnt more than him because it's embarrassing.

He's now been doing crap work 'consulting' for a few years while trying to use his girlfriends family money and land to get a development going with zero experience.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

I see Anna Rothery lost her court case against the Labour Party and also has to pay Labour’s legal costs of £65k

Thats a nice waste of Unite members money by Uncle Len

Im cancelling my membership. Wasting my money on this crap

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

The better approach would be to vote Uncle Len out

Deffo - he's leaving (retiring) anyway, though. Good timing, what with the invest into your mate chippy tits ongoing. I mean they're not exactly strangers 😉

• Like 1

Â