The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Might is different to are!

Well the tories definitely were, but didn’t and the LibDems say they won’t but track record suggests they will.

That leaves you a choice of Farage or the Green Party.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Well the tories definitely were, but didn’t and the LibDems say they won’t but track record suggests they will.

That leaves you a choice of Farage or the Green Party.

I'm spoilt for choice, I have Renew and the Liberal Party too. We've gone from 4 candidates to 7!

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm spoilt for choice, I have Renew and the Liberal Party too. We've gone from 4 candidates to 7!

We’re on 4.

Labour, tory, Green.

`Genuinely toying with the idea of Green but dreading election night and Cairns getting in by 1 vote.

Fourth Party is a fake, claims to be a Welsh Separatist, but up until registration day his account was all Brexit Party and Union Jacks, he’s on his third go at spelling ynys y barri and its still not right. He had his address as London last week.

• Like 1

So it's OK for Abbott and Chakrabarti to send their kids to private school, but everybody else is now going to be charged 20% more for no other reason than out and out disgraceful class warfare.  

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

No, I don’t think they’d be exempt, they’d have to pay as well.

class warfare is keeping the best education for the wealthy.

Well she'll be OK as her ex husband earns over a million quid a year.  Lots of normal and not especially wealthy parents won't be though.

I don't think for a moment that Rachel Riley is actually a racist - that she has deliberately erased a protest against apartheid at its peak to make a political point. I don't think she has some sort of lack of care for the struggle of Black South Africans and I don't think that she's tacitly supporting the White South African regime of the early 80's in their racist pursuits. I personally think that it's a shame when those with a desire for political gain attach the label of racist to others in order to strengthen their point, or influence the way that people might think about them using the most circumstantial of evidence.

As Rachel ponders the injustice of the accusations of racism raised against her today, I do hope she recognises the irony that in the manner of her accusing Mr Corbyn, she's somehow found herself in the same position he's found himself in.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

I think it's utter bollocks and a lot of pearl clutching as Riley has dared criticise Corbyn. Nothing more. 

And it comes off the back of utter bollocks and a lot of pearl clutching as Corbyn has dared criticise Israel. Nothing more.

Therein lies the lovely irony. Rachel has Corbyned herself.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

And it comes off the back of utter bollocks and a lot of pearl clutching as Corbyn has dared criticise Israel. Nothing more.

Therein lies the lovely irony. Rachel has Corbyned herself.

People are outraged. So attack a woman. She gets attacked by labour supporters pretty constantly regardless of the t-shirt. 

• Like 2

For me, I’m perfectly relaxed about folks choosing a Ferrari, or a 16 bedroom house or holidays in space. Well done you.

Deliberately restricting the education of others, to maintain your advantage.... that’s about as low as it gets.

Self defeating too, imagine how much richer the Ferrari salesman would be if everyone had a genuine crack at fulfilling their potential.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Therein lies the lovely irony.

I wonder if she has pondered the irony of erasing a protest against an apartheid state, in order to pursue her campaign in support of another apartheid state.  I expect not.

Â