The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

56 minutes ago, blandy said:

As bonkers as that and she is, it's completely uttterly irrelevant to anything or anyone. There's not the remotest chance of either the LDs or Farage's personal Gravy train party ever going into coalition with the Jemery Corbyns. It's liking asking me "Salma Hayek or Kate Beckinsale". 

4 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

It's relevant to one thing - her imminent re-election campaign. If a quick throwaway line that she can and will never have to follow through on convinces a few more NF / Labour undecideds to stay loyal then it was worth it.

Agree

Ah, how unlike Wavertree CLP to be utter bellends

The event includes the closure of Wavertree High Street to cars as an environmental message. Love Wavertree is about trying to regenerate the High High Street and getting the community involved, it is being organised by... in the main Labour Party members such as the person who just sent that tweet

Just now, PompeyVillan said:

Corbyn is fighting an unfair game, the odds are loaded against him, but he plays a poor game.

I don't disagree.

The media is ludicrously hostile to him. He hasn't been very good at dealing with it. But he's still playing against unfair odds regardless.

11 hours ago, Chindie said:

I don't disagree.

The media is ludicrously hostile to him. He hasn't been very good at dealing with it. But he's still playing against unfair odds regardless.

Is there a Labour Leader in the last 50 years apart from Blair that this coundn't be said about? Even Blair to a lesser extent

• Like 2

Ah yes, good old Labour, just on the verge of a possible General Election, that they hold a good number of cards for in parliament and they decide to have an internal fight of massive proportions.

Do they not realise that if they get rid of Tom Watson (and the people aligned with him) then that just pushes more and more Labour voters (and probably MPs) to the Lib Dems?

These people are actually batshit crazy

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, bickster said:

Is there a Labour Leader in the last 50 years apart from Blair that this coundn't be said about? Even Blair to a lesser extent

They could install Jesus himself as leader after Jeremy but unless they (Labour) understand that being media / social network savvy  and a brilliant engaging communicator is not just a nice to have characteristic in a political leader in the UK,  without that as a foundation to broadcast their message from they might as well pack up and go home.  That in itself only gets them on a sort of level playing field in media terms and then the actual work starts. 

I suppose it's not what politicians are supposed to be brilliant at but it is what it is and they seem blind to this.

Â