The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

12 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Why do you think I buy into his deflections or I support Boris in any way?

Mainly because of the discussion around reasons for them not going for an election yet. You think Corbyn is scared he wont win, I think we'll have an election called with the next couple of months.

13 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I blame a lot on Boris, but he is relatively new to this 3-4 year old party.

Fair enough, I assumed you supported him. I think he has a lot of blame to take much earlier in the process with his role in the Leave campaign.

14 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I'm sorry to pick you on when stating this, but it amazes me that once any blame is put on EU or Labour, it must mean you support the Tories. Why?

I don't think this at all. Bickster is a good example of someone who has been critical (and imo consistent with it) of all the sides. Just what I've assumed from reading your posts (admittedly only in the last week or so), but maybe it's me that has a skewed perspective.

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Relatively new is just wrong, sorry. Hes been involved since the start. 

Ok, I misphrased it.

Relatively to a few major characters over the last 4 years, including people such as Prime Ministers of EU member states as well as leaders of the opposition, Boris has relatively lesser impact on the current parliamentary situation. 

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Mainly because of the discussion around reasons for them not going for an election yet. You think Corbyn is scared he wont win, I think we'll have an election called with the next couple of months.

Fair enough, I assumed you supported him. I think he has a lot of blame to take much earlier in the process with his role in the Leave campaign.

I don't think this at all. Bickster is a good example of someone who has been critical (and imo consistent with it) of all the sides. Just what I've assumed from reading your posts (admittedly only in the last week or so), but maybe it's me that has a skewed perspective.

I appreciate you giving ground on this, I feel that many posters are not as open to saying 'I assumed, I might have been wrong'.

I still feel that Corbyn is scared he won't win (and I don't think he will) however I have accepted that this might be one of many reasons.

Just to confirm for the 752th time, I do not support the Tories, I do not support Boris, the UK government is to be blamed in 95% for the terrible mess.

At the same time, I will hit at Labour just as harshly, because I feel that they have had a lot of time to come up with a strategy that gains a bit more support then 'have a go at everything Conservatives do'. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Do you have special newspapers and television channels no one else has? Do you have different politicians telling you different things to me?

Thought not

I do actually. I am not British so I also read foreign press.

However, we could read exactly the same word from exactly the same paper. It doesn't mean we will have the same interpretation of it. 

43 minutes ago, bickster said:

Can you honestly see us saying, we want access to the single market and we'll allow freedom of movement and the EU then going No, the WA is the WA

You're being somewhat inconsistent in your replies  here :)

3 hours ago, bickster said:

This is precisely what will happen if St Jezza is ever in that position

32 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I appreciate you giving ground on this, I feel that many posters are not as open to saying 'I assumed, I might have been wrong'.

We can disagree on everything of note, but if I don't take you at your word on your beliefs having a debate becomes a bit pointless and I might as well bow out now!

1 hour ago, blandy said:

IIRC a very adjacent 👆poster proposed the thread should be titled in similar vein to the baby eating thread

my proposal was “Treasonous Queen Hating Hypocrite Party”  ... Shakespeare himself would be proud of what you came up with as a better alternative 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Mic09 said:

At the same time, I will hit at Labour just as harshly, because I feel that they have had a lot of time to come up with a strategy that gains a bit more support then 'have a go at everything Conservatives do'. 

They have indeed come up with a policy that isn't that. 

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

Conservatives: "Watch as we chuck out our few remaining competent MPs!"

People: "?!?!"

Labour:

(yes, I know it's a few nutters rather than party policy like the dickbags on the other side)

He seems to have deleted this tweet?

In separate news, John Mann (who voted against the anti-No Deal bill twice this week, and was a vocal defender of Phil Woolas' criminally racist 2010 campaign) has resigned the Labour whip to become the Conservatives' ironically-named 'anti-semitism tsar'. 

41 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

He seems to have deleted this tweet?

In separate news, John Mann (who voted against the anti-No Deal bill twice this week, and was a vocal defender of Phil Woolas' criminally racist 2010 campaign) has resigned the Labour whip to become the Conservatives' ironically-named 'anti-semitism tsar'. 

Has he resigned the whip,  or just said he's not standing next time?

Â