The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

he said   " Eton gang

I'm sure I don't have to point out the obvious flaw in your post

the Eton influence isn't really there any more , Mays cabinet has the fewest privately educated people since Atlee in 1945  .. The labour shadow cabinet probably has more children being privately educated than the  cabinet these days 

You can't be serious, remind me, who is the leader of the European Research Group, you know the faction that seem to be yanking May's gimp chain?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

he said   " Eton gang

the Eton influence isn't really there any more , Mays cabinet has the fewest privately educated people since Atlee in 1945 

Still rather of lot of poshos, though.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-qa-how-posh-is-parliament has this picture (and some factlets).

privately-educated.png

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

he said   " Eton gang

the Eton influence isn't really there any more , Mays cabinet has the fewest privately educated people since Atlee in 1945  .. The labour shadow cabinet probably has more children being privately educated than the  cabinet these days 

To say the Eton influence isn't really there anymore is slightly disingenuous.

They may not currently be front and centre of this current cabinet for end of term photos, but to say the influence isn't there? Only today we've had a tory minister ok with FTSE 100 bosses getting 12% pay rises and being on 160 times more than their staff, whilst in the same interview, criticising rail workers for private companies that have negotiated getting 3.2%

I don't think we need to worry about the plight of Eton just yet.

DintqyOW0AEiDjM.jpg

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I've been invited to a party with the missus tonight. I will inform her that I will be there but not involved. 

I'd imagine they're used to partners rocking up at these swingers party's just there to watch.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I'd imagine they're used to partners rocking up at these swingers party's just there to watch.

I will be putting my keys in the bowl but definitely not taking part in anything going on. 

51 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Will you then be claiming that all of the keys are yours, as is the bowl and that anyone who says otherwise is a racist?

Whilst hiding behind the dining table, firing elastic bands at anyone who attempts to retrieve the keys they believe to be theirs.

• Like 2

On 14/08/2018 at 23:04, OutByEaster? said:

What is it he's actually accused of doing?

He's placed a wreath in memorial of 47 people killed in Tunisia by an Israeli bombing. I'm not sure how the Munich terrorists seem to have gotten tied up in this - in so far as I'm aware, they're buried in a different country.

Still, as long as it stops anyone talking about those policies he has that people seem to like eh?

Frankie Boyle (I think it was) suggests that this latest spurious nonsense was lined up for the election but has been brought forward because they are panicking.

Sounds plausible, and fits with Netanyahu breaking cover to attack Corbyn (it's not meant to be about Israel, remember, it's all about antisemitism).  He's rather given the game away.  Panic.

Meanwhile, people are posting pictures of Thatcher grinning alongside actual murderers and terrorists, including Isareli Zionists who murdered Brits.

Perspective, eh?

Hodge is being used as a sacrificial lamb. She's got enough weight to be listened to, but isn't important enough to have anything worth risking if she gets dumped or thrown under the bus.

She knows what she's said is completely stupid. But it's not about that. It's just a tool. You'd think there were some levels you'd not stoop to, that some things are sacred cows. But nope. 

12 hours ago, peterms said:

Frankie Boyle (I think it was) suggests that this latest spurious nonsense was lined up for the election but has been brought forward because they are panicking.

Sounds plausible, and fits with Netanyahu breaking cover to attack Corbyn (it's not meant to be about Israel, remember, it's all about antisemitism).  He's rather given the game away.  Panic.

Meanwhile, people are posting pictures of Thatcher grinning alongside actual murderers and terrorists, including Isareli Zionists who murdered Brits.

Perspective, eh?

As far as I know the grave he's standing right next to with a wreath in his hand is Atif Bseiso's, a self confessed member of the Black September group and head of PLO's intelligence branch. What this shows is that Corbyn's been a) too lax in doing research about what he was doing on said trip or, b) so partisan that he doesn't understand that his blinkered views on Palestine/Israel will lead to more issues like this.

What it proves though is that Corbyn has no way to defend himself against these sort of allegations because of his spotty past, and it would only get worse were he put in number 10. If he can't defend himself against Margareth Hodge he won't stand a chance when or if the Tory bloodounds are after him in a scenario where he is PM. If he can't talk about policy ever because of his partisan past he's not an effective opposition leader, it's as simple as that.

18 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Whilst hiding behind the dining table, firing elastic bands at anyone who attempts to retrieve the keys they believe to be theirs.

I always quite fancied the guys wife next door, might just expand the bowl's influence to his house too, stick all their keys in the bowl too while I'm at it. Obviously they wont be able then to do any actual swinging until I let them, I'm not mad.

31 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

What a **** mess the current Labour party are.

Worst government in history and they're too busy fighting themselves to do anything. 

Corbyn just too unconvincing. He cannot effectively put to bed the antisemitism issue, has too many skeleton's in his closet and appears to be too busy attempting to censor and purge those within his party who disagree with him.  I'd imagine that a Labour government would be pretty catastrophic. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Â