The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

As predicted, Luciana Berger facing a VONC from her constituency party next Wednesday

Her comment the other day only brought this forward a month or two imo, though it will be used as the excuse, her support for the state of Israel and her subsequent reaction to the antisemitic vitriol thrown her way is the real reason

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Who's arse? Not Asa's arse then?

I suppose if dear Luciana ever acted on one of her serial threats to damage the party which gave hsr the position she enjoys, possibly found a new party, she would try to position it between the two arse cheeks of the current system.

That sounds about right for her, caught between two arse cheeks, unable to move.

Will she ever act on her serial disloyalty?  Not before she's about to be thrown overboard.  Disloyal, and cowardly as well.  Not a nice person.

1 minute ago, peterms said:

I suppose if dear Luciana ever acted on one of her serial threats to damage the party which gave hsr the position she enjoys, possibly found a new party, she would try to position it between the two arse cheeks of the current system.

That sounds about right for her, caught between two arse cheeks, unable to move.

Will she ever act on her serial disloyalty?  Not before she's about to be thrown overboard.  Disloyal, and cowardly as well.  Not a nice person.

So, just to be sure, this was always about a desire to see Luciana Berger thrown out of the Labour party?

Are you a member of the Labour party, Peter?

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

So, just to be sure, this was always about a desire to see Luciana Berger thrown out of the Labour party?

Are you a member of the Labour party, Peter?

I can't speak about "this was always about", because I'm not sure what it entails..  My view is that if the Labour Party is to survive and thrive, it must root out and expel peopele who would do it harm while parasitically using it for their own advancement.  This was my take on Militant in the 1980s, and on people like Berger now.

I am not a member of the Labour Party, though I once was.  I am a member of the Scottish Green Party.

12 minutes ago, peterms said:

I can't speak about "this was always about", because I'm not sure what it entails..

It's just a confirmation that this was about Luciana Berger.

12 minutes ago, peterms said:

My view is that if the Labour Party is to survive and thrive, it must root out and expel peopele who would do it harm while parasitically using it for their own advancement.  This was my take on Militant in the 1980s, and on people like Berger now.

I am not a member of the Labour Party, though I once was. I am a member of the Scottish Green Party.

Grim stuff.

Let's hope none of your fellow Scottish Green Party members fall foul of whatever you decide.

Edited by snowychap

8 minutes ago, snowychap said:

It's just a confirmation that this was about Luciana Berger.

Grim stuff.

Let's hope none of your fellow Scottish Green Party members fall foul of whatever you decide.

Grim stuff?  :)

Have you ever taken part in any political activity, and if so, what, and for which party or interest?

9 minutes ago, peterms said:

Grim stuff?  :)

If your bent is rooting out and expelling then perhaps it's not particularly grim.

Do you need a hat? A ducking stool?

9 minutes ago, peterms said:

Have you ever taken part in any political activity, and if so, what, and for which party or interest?

I once posted Lib Dem leaflets through some people's doors. My interest? Ensuring my Lib Dem friend got on the piss at an appropriate time.

Edited by snowychap

3 minutes ago, snowychap said:
11 minutes ago, peterms said:

I once posted Lib Dem leaflets through some people's doors. 

That's a rotten trick, on a par with egging windows.

But if you have no actual political experience, that may explain your apparently warm and protective attitude towards Berger.  We'll see if the people who got her elected feel the same.

14 minutes ago, peterms said:

But if you have no actual political experience, that may explain your apparently warm and protective attitude towards Berger.  We'll see if the people who got her elected feel the same.

Piss poor stuff, Peter. Piss poor.

I mean ffs - 'your protective attitude towards Berger'. What **** hole have you managed to get yourself in to that you'd post that kind of shit?

Jesus, Peter. Grim's about the word.

Don't bother to respond. I'll never waste my time reading a post of your's again.

Edited by snowychap

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Don't bother to respond. I'll never read a post of your's again. 

That's "yours"", by the way.  No greengrocer's apostrophe.

Berger is a cuckoo in the nest.  If you see that and welcome it, you're the problem.  If you don't see it, you're part of the problem.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, peterms said:

That's "yours"", by the way.  No greengrocer's apostrophe.

That just about nails it.

I made a mistake. It's late. It happens. It's an error with a keyboard.

No thought to the poster's history. I mean we've not been on this site for quite a few years have we, Peter? We've not had a lot of conversations, have we?

Edited by snowychap

Â