Weekends football Premier League 9/10 May

andykeenan

Feel sorry for those qpr fans tbh, all the dreams of being run by a billionaire and spending millions and look at whats on the pitch, not a single player really interested & with a potential heavy fine on the way from the football league.

So if QPR get fined 50m as has been promised on relegation that pretty much wipes out their parachute payments over the next few years.

Plus they've got people in their 30s like Hill, Dunne, Barton, Kranjaer etc still on contracts.

Looks to like they'll bank on getting 15m for Austin and rebuild from there although I'd be amazed if they're back in the prem within the next 5 years.

So if QPR get fined 50m as has been promised on relegation that pretty much wipes out their parachute payments over the next few years.

Plus they've got people in their 30s like Hill, Dunne, Barton, Kranjaer etc still on contracts.

Looks to like they'll bank on getting 15m for Austin and rebuild from there although I'd be amazed if they're back in the prem within the next 5 years.

I doubt they would get 15m for Austin, not with the state they are in. They might also get a few quid for Philips and Caulker.. other than that they don't have much they can get money for.

I doubt they would get 15m for Austin, not with the state they are in. They might also get a few quid for Philips and Caulker.. other than that they don't have much they can get money for.

Don't you think? I think they'd have people queueing up at £15m. I'm expecting another summer of huge transfer fee inflation off the back of the latest TV deal.

a newly promoted team will go for him

sellable players they have is if not out of contract

Austin 

Caulker

Phillips

Hoilett

Green

maybe Fer and Sandro but not enough to rebuild a squad for Championship

Rob Green I don't think is actually that good despite some of the good press he gets, to me he constantly parries so many shots back into the six yard box and is slow off his line, he'd just be a back up at most clubs.

Junior Holliet I think sums up QPR. I thought he looked a great prospect at Blackburn, I'd have been happy for us to sign him around that time as he had similar ability to Young but the fat pay cheque he got signing for QPR seens to have demotivated him and I can hardly think of anything he's done the last few years.

Not sure on Caulker either, he looked decent a few years ago but two relegations in a row now as a lynchpin of a defence.

Matt Phillips has had a decent end to the season, forgot about him. Someone like West Ham or Palace will probably pick him up.

yeah im not a huge fan of Green he is a highlights keeper but gives you not a lot of confidence but a newly promoted team will pick him up or a top tier Championship team

maybe Bournemouth if they dont keep Boruc

Â