Election Night 2015

Demitri_C

UKIP/Lib Dems have brought about a Tory gov.

Unintended consequences.

Looking at the results so far UKIP may have done labour a huge favour by taking votes away from the Tories ....labour could possibly have lost Wrexham without ukip for example ?

Seats versus votes? Ye ken?

I think worth considering that SNP have had it easy that have been able to say we will do this and do that ,,

Now they are in charge ( especially should they gain more devolved powers) they have to prove they are up for it. 

I think worth considering that SNP have had it easy that have been able to say we will do this and do that ,,

Now they are in charge ( especially should they gain more devolved powers) they have to prove they are up for it. 

They've already been in charge of Holyrood, albeit as a minority government, and it looks like they'll have absolutely no say in Westminster - it might be that there isn't a single Scottish MP in government or opposition. I'm sure they've already proved to the people of Scotland that they are up for running the Scottish parliament, or they wouldn't be winning across the board. It doesn't look like their role in Westminster will be any different to what it was last week

Â